Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

Goons Are Great posted:

I feel watched now

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Holy poo poo that's accurate

deep dish peat moss

Galaxander

cool!

Macnult

i drew this today

Galaxander

Macnult posted:

i drew this today

Your style is real good.

deep dish peat moss

I'm making stickers

deep dish peat moss

I made stickers

Finger Prince

That is awesome I love the space ship one.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ok, that's fukkin' neat as hell

Macnult

that eye one is super tuff

biosterous

i'm not very into stickers, and the spaceship is the first sticker i've seen that made me go "yes, yes i want to put this on my computer"

gallery of sigs

he/him

Peg Sliderskew

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm making stickers

I bet you could do an amazing tarot deck.

Courtesy of Manifisto

deep dish peat moss

hockey jockey posted:

I bet you could do an amazing tarot deck.

That's something I have planned!! I started making little trading cards at some point and a few people requested that, and I already know how to read tarot so yeah it'd be cool and I want to. I think I might get weird with it and make up my own suits + cards + meanings though. like instead of a 3 of cups you'd have a 3 of moons and it would be a lil landscape with 3 moons

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Feb 16, 2020

deep dish peat moss

biosterous posted:

i'm not very into stickers, and the spaceship is the first sticker i've seen that made me go "yes, yes i want to put this on my computer"

if you (or anyone else itt) want one pm me an address and I will ship one when I go the post office

deep dish peat moss

i feel like this one im working on is very byob

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There it is. The floating city of BYOB

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I love the complete Mario theme going on on the bottom, you got Dr.Mario pills, a 1UP mushroom, some mushroom houses, some pipes. Yup very Mario. You even got a Wiggler that appears to be playing a guitar.

sig by owlhawk911

deep dish peat moss

pixaal posted:

I love the complete Mario theme going on on the bottom, you got Dr.Mario pills, a 1UP mushroom, some mushroom houses, some pipes. Yup very Mario. You even got a Wiggler that appears to be playing a guitar.

it's a commentary on the vices lurking beneath the surface of society

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

There it is. The floating city of BYOB

heck yeah

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I drawed this guy a while back and wishes desperately I could hang out with him but he is not real and I cannot

biosterous

that guy has some rad stories to tell i am sure

gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Doing a hosed up city for a client.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

anybody got any ideas on how to make it better? it's really not working for me right now and the client seems unimpressed

biosterous

buildings phasing through each other

less rectangle, more weird angles and jutting bits and maybe spikes? also curves?

vegetation that confuses the eye

gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

biosterous posted:

buildings phasing through each other

less rectangle, more weird angles and jutting bits and maybe spikes? also curves?

vegetation that confuses the eye

oo. good ideas. buildings phasing through each other seems awfully difficult to draw, but the angles, spikes, curves and vegetation are all reasonable to implement.

deep dish peat moss

I think this is hella cool and I don't know what your client is looking for but I think you could really liven it up by adding neon lights/signs everywhere, traffic on the road, and mixing in some little splashes of bright color.

I like to take a piece like that and then draw little stories happening throughout, like a drug deal on the corner, or a homeless guy begging for change, or a couple holding ahnds on a rooftop or whatever.

deep dish peat moss

I also look to akira toriyama's cities and skylines from Dragonball for a lot of inspiration on incorporating non-standard shapes in a city skyline

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I think this is hella cool and I don't know what your client is looking for but I think you could really liven it up by adding neon lights/signs everywhere, traffic on the road, and mixing in some little splashes of bright color.

I like to take a piece like that and then draw little stories happening throughout, like a drug deal on the corner, or a homeless guy begging for change, or a couple holding ahnds on a rooftop or whatever.

It's very common in this job, the drawing may be good, but not exactly what the client is looking for. Everything is pretty much greyscale until all of the buildings are fully drawn as I like to play with the details and lighting after the entire composition is finished. And yeah, I love making little stories about what's going on in the background. I'll even put tiny narratives going on in the windows and come up for stories about background characters even if they end up being invisible in the final project. Nowadays I'm always working on a deadline so I have to limit that stuff even though it's the most fun.

deep dish peat moss

https://i.imgur.com/iBSSND5.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/TDr05Qf.mp4

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Feb 25, 2020

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Your art is extremely my poo poo, deep dish peat moss. I would hang it on my walls without hesitation

These are super rad and I love them

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I drawed this guy a while back and wishes desperately I could hang out with him but he is not real and I cannot

Good stuff but I gotta tell you that it's better that this guy is not real. No one should be allowed to have such powerful lips

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

During the tail end of last year I changed my life up and got into uni as an adult and it didn't take long for old habits to kick back in

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!