Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dip Viscous

who are you, what is this number

you aren't my mom, what is going on

many potential moms but i just want navy beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selan dyin

what operating system OP

FutonForensic

what up, this is support

we're sending you the beans by download

just click & save. the beans are yours, on the house

binaryslacker

Good Times

binaryslacker fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Jan 19, 2020

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

:iiam:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Dell_Zincht

"I'm sorry Mr & Mrs Smith, but it's Windows Vista."

Dip Viscous

Anemone Thief posted:

what operating system OP

*repeatedly yells MICROSOFT into landline phone*

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
per my sig I am using nothing but the most modern and up to date os available: windows 2000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Hello, yes, I am James, from Microsoft Internet Provider... yes, James, from Microsoft Internet Provider... Sir you have a virus on your Microsoft Windows computer... Sir, yes, James. From Microsoft Internet. Sir, no, I am not calling from India. This is a fake accent sir, my name is actually Brian and I'm really just calling from down the road and I wanted to know if you were interested in duct cleaning services. No? Ok well you have a nice day then. I wasn't kidding about that virus though, get that checked out.