Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

way too high to post in BYOB right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

unfactual as long as you can make some part of your body make contact with the keys on the keyboard and figure out how to click the post button (or tab to it) you are not too high to post

sig by owlhawk911

Finger Prince

BYOB is ___________ . The year of your death is exactly 4 digits in number. That is _________ . You are able to do that because you are a perpetual happy freak.

You should check out what is going on in your book is that you are _______ . It means that you are an outsider, or an oddball. You have a lot of experience because _______ have a lot of friends.

The Book of Change is made of many weird characters with an affinity to _______ . These characters are preparing for _______ , or being prepared for _______ . This causes everyone at the Book of Change to _________ with anyone from _______ to _______ .

A you are treated with special privileges in any situation

Finger Prince

BYOB is on Duomo Square, next to the Cathedral of St Mary in front of the St Francis Hotel. The restaurant provides a wide range of wines, beers and spirits, served in 3,000-litre portions. It is located inside one of the most opulent pubs in town, a restaurant that is separate from the building that has served the inhabitants of Rome for over 200 years. To celebrate their 300th anniversary, the Barolo were originally made by Napa Valley winemaker, Emanuel Sandi. It is a small room with a vintage piano, table service and scents of incense, incense cedar wood and deep red wine. They are a welcoming and welcoming place. They are open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, although lunch

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Finger Prince posted:

BYOB is ___________ . The year of your death is exactly 4 digits in number. That is _________ . You are able to do that because you are a perpetual happy freak.

You should check out what is going on in your book is that you are _______ . It means that you are an outsider, or an oddball. You have a lot of experience because _______ have a lot of friends.

The Book of Change is made of many weird characters with an affinity to _______ . These characters are preparing for _______ , or being prepared for _______ . This causes everyone at the Book of Change to _________ with anyone from _______ to _______ .

ooo! I love mad libs!

BYOB is __penis____ . The year of your death is exactly 4 digits in number. That is ___fart__ . You are able to do that because you are a perpetual happy freak.

You should check out what is going on in your book is that you are _smelly_ . It means that you are an outsider, or an oddball. You have a lot of experience because _buttholes_ have a lot of friends.

The Book of Change is made of many weird characters with an affinity to _poop_ . These characters are preparing for _your butt_ , or being prepared for _pooping_ . This causes everyone at the Book of Change to _fart_ with anyone from _Bill Bixby_ to _Oliver Cromwell_ .

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
BYOB is :wedass: & :weedass:, where it is okay to :orb:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

everyone keeps forgetting that weed is no longer allowed in byob

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Wait what

Robot Made of Meat

Treasure Bear is NOT my dad, OK?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Hey sport, have a seat. There's something I should have told you years ago...

Escape From Noise

I live in a country where weed is extremely illegal so I still get a pass.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store

weed isn't allowed in byob, weed is byob.