Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Wrestling is famous for terrible merch like the AJ Styles cum shirt or the APA “Always Pounding rear end Bar & Grill”, but I’d thought it’d be cool to share some of the unique and cool merch out there.

I’ve been seeing more and more interesting stuff coming from indies and small online retailers, so share your faves and if they’re available still, links to buy.

To start things off:

This sweet Suzuki x Liger shirt from FlowerChainz

https://flowerchainz.us/product/i-want-the-real-you-pre-orders-end-9-29-shipping-late-october-unisex/

Hardway has limited releases that are really cool, I wanted to get my hands on this Bruiser Brody shirt but unfortunately missed out

Patti Lapel has a series of wrestling pins, but the diving Orange Cassidy is a standout

https://www.pattilapel.com/products/kawaii-cassidy?variant=31157637021779&utm_campaign=Facebook+Shop&utm_source=IGShopping&utm_medium=Social

Cheap Pop is another cool retailer, and this Macho Man Madball shirt is pretty sweet

https://cheappopshop.com/collections/shirts/products/machoball-macho-king-version

Dacap fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jan 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is a super-cool shirt that I would never actually wear, but I love it a lot:

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

There are so many awesome wrestling shirts that I always find out about after they've already sold out. Like I'd kill for this Akira Hokuto shirt

But I can get this one in black, which looks pretty cool actually

and the white/red one is cool too (but is sold out). helps that Akira is the coolest wrestler of all time

Hero always finds some cool wrestling shirts too.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

This is a super-cool shirt that I would never actually wear, but I love it a lot:

coward

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I saw this outside Piledriver in Harajuku and just had to buy it.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
I reallly wanted Andras Miyagi's hell shirt but trying to get anything from stardom in the states seems impossible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

the best shirt

E: oh yeah, Sid and his huge bulge