Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant
bank agent: hello and what brings you here
me: hello yes i'd like to apply for a 350,000 dollar loan for the purpose of remodelling my butthole because it is full of poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
well i'd really like to take out this wall and just open it all up you know so like its more of a gathering space

contractor: hmm well first were going to have to talk with an engineer because thats a load-bearing wall and next we'll have to get rid of all this poop

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

It's looking good love what you've done with the place *tracks mud into your butthole*

idiotsavant

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's looking good love what you've done with the place *tracks mud into your butthole*

excuse me but this is a shoes-off butthole

idiotsavant
doc im gonna need some help, the inspector came and said my butthole is full of dry-rot and termites, and poop

Macnult

getting excited by the sight of a caulking gun

google THIS

I donated my butt to science and they cleaned it all up and put it on the rack and then I bought it back for like 3 bucks.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

google THIS posted:

I donated my butt to science and they cleaned it all up and put it on the rack and then I bought it back for like 3 bucks.

one weird trick buttologists DON'T want you to know

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

City of Glompton

designer, getting out the hot wax: We can really enhance this space by embracing minimalism *rip*. Without all this *flutters hands near my butthole* clutter I think you'll feel the openness and *rip* the poop will be more of a feature that you can embrace.

FutonForensic

i lean over and whipser: you know, open poop plans aren't that great. they just do that to get the guys to watch

idiotsavant
this is actually, what honey, our 5th butthole this year? yeah, we flip them pretty easy. move in, toss all of the poop, scrape it down to the subfloor and put in tile and granite countertops and it's back on the market for double the price. then on to the next poopy butthole

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

oh no. hate to see mud-butt so soon after a remodeling.

fartzilla

how disgusting
don't forget to buy butthole insurance

everyone always forgets butthole insurance

Escape From Noise

No thanks. If I do that how can I maintain a straight face white telling fools to "suck the poop straight out of my butthole."?

google THIS

Contractor: Bad news, Hilary. We were tearing up floorboards in the entryway and we found this. (points) This diverticulosis runs throughout the whole structure. We can't start on the poop cleanup until it's repaired.

Hilary: Oh dear, that wasn't in the budget.

David: Looks like it's time to LIST IT.

cda

by Hand Knit
DIY remodeling my butthole, based on youtube videos i have watched

very nice i like

cda posted:

DIY remodeling my butthole, based on youtube videos i have watched

:nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFo1i4hV5OE&t=119s

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
bringing blue prints of the goat man's butthole to Home Depot to ask for advice

City of Glompton

toothy-grinned host: we've got an idea we think you're gonna love

pensive butthole owner: okay...

toothy-grinned host: we're going to salvage the poop and re-purpose it into shitlap!

plaid-clad co-host: shitlap!

pensive butthole owner: *weak smile*

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Korean Boomhauer
my b-hole has been on the property brothers show and they've both been inside it before

Escape From Noise

Bob Villa's This Old Butthole

Butt owner: So then I farted like I always do but this brown smelly kind of mush came out. I'm not really sure what it might be.

Bob: Uhoh. Sounds like your butthole probably has poop in it!

BO: A-are you sure? I mean this butt was had a full remodel before it was put on the market. I don't know. I mean, I've seen the paperwork!

Bob: Unfortunately many unscrupulous contractors will sweep the poop under the rug so to speak. Well no time to waste! Time to take a look at This Old Butthole!

(Later)

Bob: *Pulling back a crease* There it is! Here you can see that there's still a lot of poop left behind by the previous contractors. But don't worry! My crew will be able to fix it up and make this butt shipshape!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Bob Villa's This Old Butthole

Butt owner: So then I farted like I always do but this brown smelly kind of mush came out. I'm not really sure what it might be.

Bob: Uhoh. Sounds like your butthole probably has poop in it!

BO: A-are you sure? I mean this butt was had a full remodel before it was put on the market. I don't know. I mean, I've seen the paperwork!

Bob: Unfortunately many unscrupulous contractors will sweep the poop under the rug so to speak. Well no time to waste! Time to take a look at This Old Butthole!

(Later)

Bob: *Pulling back a crease* There it is! Here you can see that there's still a lot of poop left behind by the previous contractors. But don't worry! My crew will be able to fix it up and make this butt shipshitshape!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
flip my butthole

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Professor of Cats

Butthole improvement starring Tim 'more power' Taylor

google THIS

"We're just waiting on Sharon, Sharon's got the trowels
We're all sharin' Sharon's outlook on the topic of your bowels
Mikey's gonna powerwash and Bobby's got concrete
Once it's spread we'll smooth and texture and your anus will look great!"

"Ah, you must be the Butthole Resurfacers."

cda

by Hand Knit
For sale: Butthole, Great location, fixer upper

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

:golfclap:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

Contractor: Bad news, Hilary. We were tearing up floorboards in the entryway and we found this. (points) This diverticulosis runs throughout the whole structure. We can't start on the poop cleanup until it's repaired.

Hilary: Oh dear, that wasn't in the budget.

David: Looks like it's time to LIST IT.

love it or list it but definitely fist it

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

google THIS posted:

i don't mind the buns sometimes, the buttholes that they show
but this one is full of poop and that poo poo's got to go
quality remodeling, i think i know some guys
you'll love the way this butthole looks but we'll need alibis

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

idiotsavant
welcome to the new yankee butthole. today we're going to take this antique 1834 butthole and remake it, right down to the poop inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

my butthole is haunted by the ghosts of poops past and i require a priest to exorcise with some pampers baby wipes