Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Sjs00 posted:

this thread is getting really bad lately, even for GBS. gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Nice meltdown, boar guy.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Xaintrailles posted:

Nice meltdown, boar guy.

gently caress i did it again

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

boar guy posted:

that is absolutely not what i am doing. i had no idea you were a woman until you mentioned it and you're also assuming i'm male, so gently caress off with that poo poo yourself. i also didnt realize the whole stigma around 'hysterical' and thanked the person that educated me about it.

you're not acting rationally and maybe the fact that everyone here is tellling you that is a signal that you should consider

your profile says you're a dude. my profile says I'm a chick. You are absolutely doing this poo poo and you know you are and maybe you should stop interacting with me, please and thank you.

Fallom posted:

Remaining concerned about an ongoing pandemic isn’t Cave Syndrome or whatever but insisting that vaccinated people are anywhere close to the problem has gotta be something

If you are fully vaccinated and you wanna do things the CDC says is okay to do, have at it (and hopefully you remain safe). but the fully vaccinated thing is kinda the problem around here; people get one pfizer and run off to a bbq party with 80 people because it's spring and they got their shot and did their part.

Today is my fully vaccinated day and I'm really happy. My service dog in training's birthday is on Thursday and we might go to the mall, where I'll wear a mask the whole time. I will be one of the few doing it and I'm okay with that because I'm fully vaccinated and the chances are I won't get sick even if they're dumb.

But like hell I was going to covidmall before I got vaccinated. The food court during lunch has 0 spacing and looks like a pre-covid lunch time like you'd have expected.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

you've called me an idiot, hysterical, wacky, and you don't like a lady telling you what you did was riskier than what was encouraged at the time. get over yourself and stop trying to find ways to tear me down for having an opinion that's based on what medical professionals are telling us to do. Dudes use poo poo like this to make women look crazy and you know exactly what you're doing and I'm politely asking you to quit.

My "own personal hell" is the state of GA and SC. The stuff I've related in this thread is absolutely everywhere. I am an outlier for wearing a mask anywhere, period. It's fine that I'm concerned about relaxed standards when this place has had inside dining with no mask requirements since last May and we're at nearly 20,000 dead. 1 in every 10 people have had or have covid in this state, statistically. If you live somewhere that's doing better, that's wonderful. I'm really glad if anyone can go do fun things safely. But "safely" is the crux of it. And a lot of people are not performing the correct safety measures.

Including at your soccer games, by your own admittance.

If people were masking up and being safe, I would be at a movie so fast. I'd go out to outdoor dining. I'd go do so much stuff. But they aren't.

1 and 3 are the most prolific around here. 3 is the absolute mass of spreaders like my behind-me neighbors that still went to church maskless and went out to restaurants maskless in November when they had covid because "it's no worse than a cough, we were just sick for a few days".

You’re chatting absolute shite and it has nothing to do with being a woman. The boring games people play on this forum in order to pretend they’re victimised is really something.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

your profile says you're a dude. my profile says I'm a chick. You are absolutely doing this poo poo and you know you are and maybe you should stop interacting with me, please and thank you.

your powers of perception are astonishing, really. you should go for a walk

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im locking this for a bit because it seems really stupid. might unlock after review :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
new thread is up here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3966953