Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why couldnt george hire someone talented

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

it was actually good and they used real swordfighting techniques and stuff. i saw it in a youtube video

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
we have computers now they can do anything

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
I like it. It’s very different from the OT but it’s fun to watch. The ST has a very different style too which I also like a lot of the time, the exception being the throne room bit in TLJ which is embarrassing bad

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

My sister is constantly going on about how great the fight with Darth Maul is in Episode 1 but I don't feel like verifying right now, you'll have to take her word for it.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
George has some good ideas sometimes but has no idea what creates tension in a story.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Zinkraptor posted:

My sister is constantly going on about how great the fight with Darth Maul is in Episode 1 but I don't feel like verifying right now, you'll have to take her word for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It's good actually OP. In fact it owns.