Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
mon-fri my first hour of work is spent scanning social media for cool new ways to type and new things to say. in this way I'm kind of at the forefront of current trends and I'm always typing the coolest possible words at any given time. for example, right now a lot of people are saying folks, and partner, and you love/hate to see it and when a word is supposed to be funny you need to turn it into A Proper Noun.

the boomers I work with have no idea how to type cool so in their emails and teams chats they're always unironically using really cringey emojis like 😀or 😜, and they're always being really sincere about sports or their spouses/children *indignant blinking guy gif*. don't get me wrong, I like sincerity--i have a long history of reblogging relatable webcomics about depression, as well as relatable webcomics about how I'm valid. but at least spice it up with a deep fried meme or something. and besides they're probably all braindead chuds so who cares. anyway, I think my diaper is getting pretty full so we can start loving whenever. you cool with Vampire Weekend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

very interesting thread, OP

here is a 30 part slideshow article from good housekeeping on some popular slang that might be of interest to you.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/g4589/slang-word-meanings/

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

Ehud posted:

very interesting thread, OP

here is a 30 part slideshow article from good housekeeping on some popular slang that might be of interest to you.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/g4589/slang-word-meanings/

this all old news to me but go off king

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

dvorak is the cool way to type

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Live Free posted:

this all old news to me but go off king

nobody:
OP: "go off king"

smdh :D

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
🤡🍆🤧🤮

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

FYI, putting a wink emoji at the end of a sentence is a work friendly way of telling someone to gently caress off ;)

slowm
Sep 5, 2013

live slow, die whenevs

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

is 👏the 👏 clap 👏 emoji 👏 still 👏 cool 👏 OP 👏?👏

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

ok boomer

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Why 👏 is 👏 the 👏 PeterPaul 👏 text 👏 !👏?👏!👏

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

big nipples big life posted:

is 👏the 👏 clap 👏 emoji 👏 still 👏 cool 👏 OP 👏?👏

I think some black lady said it was cultural appropriation so we’re not allowed to do it anymore now

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

Chrs posted:

I think some black lady said it was cultural appropriation so we’re not allowed to do it anymore now

this post is sus

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

extremely powerful cursed energy

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

:evilbuddy:

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

my goodness

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
k.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Have you heard of wing dings OP? Your phone can also do these ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ ᕙ(☉ਊ☉)ᕗ ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Have you heard of wing dings OP? Your phone can also do these ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ ᕙ(☉ਊ☉)ᕗ ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

big mood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
you have to get one of these cool (bad) keyboards, OP

http://www.40percent.club/2016/11/gherkin.html