Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Redundant thread actually :colbert:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
STAR WARS

EPISODE X ALL YOU SKYWALKERS

The dead speak! The galaxy has received a mysterious vision, a promise of HOPE in the voice of the late LUKE SKYWALKER.

POE DAMERON and his husband FN-2187, heroes of ROGUE SQUADRON, got secret offscreen KISSES from Luke and became SKYWALKERS.

Meanwhile, Empress REY SKYWALKER rages in search of the phantom Skywalkers, determined to destroy any threat to her power….

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Yes
Disney is terrified of not making enough money so they haphazardly queerbait characters

Just let Finn and Poe be supergay, I dont even know the lesbians they photoshopped out of the film for china

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I didn't even know queerbaiting was a term until a few weeks ago; now I have language to express my inchoate rage at Marvel movies.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I feel like Disney really missed the boat on this one. They should have absolutely hooked up in Jedi and then during Rise it is revealed that they are brothers. Incest is big right now, so that would make the cash just roll in.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

:emptyquote:

They were the only characters who had any chemistry in the entire NT.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I think they were, and my blog agrees.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Major Disappointment: J.J. Abrams Has Revealed That Finn And Poe Are Both Gay, But Don’t Really Vibe With Each Other Romantically

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Major Disappointment: J.J. Abrams

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I'm surprised he didn't actually do that. Get in on that Rowling cowardice.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jan 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
miss me with all that rey poo poo. i wanna see these good good boys kiss