Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I don't think this character will get the popularity it deserves because the movie bombed, but he was cool and had more personality in the 30 seconds he was on screen, then all of the main characters combined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
baby yoba

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Baby Yoda basically steals his thunder, but it's not unearned, he is a great character.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Too ethnic. I don't know on whose behalf I need to be offended, but I'm offended.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
He was such an rear end in a top hat and I loved it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Agreed completely OP. If Disney+ wants to do more Star Wars stuff, spinoff show with Babu Frik getting into hijinx is the easiest A+ idea

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:same:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Babu Frik is one of my oldest friends

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Nah, the dog droid was great too. A clear shove in for toy sales, but legitimately cute and not hamfistedly forced on screen all the time.

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma
Babu Frik was voiced by Moaning Myrtle

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

HeyHeeeeey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wZvgoyflAo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

I was so glad he survived. I was legit ready to walk out of the theatre because Babu Frik is the only good thing to come from TROS

heyHEYYYYYY!