Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dont ya hate it when you show up with yer new ice shed and fuckin darryl is already there with a new shed, sled and truck.
Motherfucker hit the jackpot last roll up the rim season and he won't let me forget it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

alnilam posted:

*reading thread title* oh no i guess it'll just be Cnd now

my thread ran away from home, but i love it so i'll let it go

Escape From Noise

Wait. Wasn't Alpha Flight the Canadian X-Men?

Yinlock

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Wait. Wasn't Alpha Flight the Canadian X-Men?

yes, wolverine also originally comes from there

Escape From Noise

Yinlock posted:

yes, wolverine also originally comes from there

So all of their moves are Alpha Canadian moves!

FluffieDuckie

my first impression was this could be anywhere in the deep south but when i saw the protective gear i knew i was in canada

also, is he ok?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FluffieDuckie posted:

my first impression was this could be anywhere in the deep south but when i saw the protective gear i knew i was in canada

also, is he ok?

Buddy VanDoodle is doing much better now that he stopped hanging around with Pug, yes

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Heather Papps posted:

Dont ya hate it when you show up with yer new ice shed and fuckin darryl is already there with a new shed, sled and truck.
Motherfucker hit the jackpot last roll up the rim season and he won't let me forget it.

:canada:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Heather Papps posted:

https://i.imgur.com/hg6HL4D.mp4

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
*put box of timbits on neighbour's doorstep*
*knock on door and run away*
*neighbour opens door and sees note on the box*
*it reads: sorry!*

Heather Papps

hello friend

FluffieDuckie posted:

also, is he ok?

ok? he's better than okay, he's a legend!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Yinlock

Dash Rendar posted:

*put box of timbits on neighbour's doorstep*
*knock on door and run away*
*neighbour opens door and sees note on the box*
*it reads: sorry!*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

biosterous posted:

every snow day i wake up and i shovel gord's sidewalk before my own. he gets all bundled up and walks outside and sees his freshly shoveled sidewalk. he looks at his brand-new shovel and sighs. he knows he will never get any canadian cred with a brand-new shovel. he knows that he will never be known as the nicest guy on the block. i am the nicest guy on the block. i became so by winning at snow shoveling, every time.