Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

anyways i just have a large gauge surgical tube attached to my dick and it hangs down my pant leg and when i press the button on my collar a small air pump flushes the tube.
i TRY and use storm drains but sometimes i can't find one

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Why bother with the terlet
https://youtu.be/5MjgaZa0R5U

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

i dated a girl who's step dad was german and after a few years i realized that a huge reason that they worked was that he sat down to piss.

ex loves ma was a nurse, with germophobia and a touch of ocd and like, not having dude piss rocked all over the bathroom was, and i honestly believe this, her "i will marry you" moment.

I heard that in Geneva there's some kind of bylaw that men must not piss standing up after a certain time in the evening because the tinkling sound disturbs the other building residents. And because it's Switzerland, you bet your rear end your neighbor is going to phone in a complaint about it, and you will get a fine.

alnilam

That's why you piss down the side of the bowl to make it quieter smh

Galaxander

I like to sit down and take it easy whilst I pee

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

That's why you piss down the side of the bowl to make it quieter smh

advanced technique: piss in the sink

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Finger Prince posted:

I heard that in Geneva there's some kind of bylaw that men must not piss standing up after a certain time in the evening because the tinkling sound disturbs the other building residents. And because it's Switzerland, you bet your rear end your neighbor is going to phone in a complaint about it, and you will get a fine.

This is why you stand on top of the toilet and pee in the top toilet. You flush to prime then flush again to dispose. Remember if it's yellow let it mellow, so you really are getting a free double flush for your 2s with this double decker strategy.

sig by owlhawk911

Goons Are Gifts

Fredrik1 posted:

Unzip, sit down, pee

very nice i like

Heather Papps posted:

advanced technique: piss in the sink

put the dink in the sink

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

3 simple steps:

Step 1: Clear the area immediately in front of your genitals of anything you do not wish to get moist with expelled urine.
Step 2: Relax: urine should start flowing momentarily after you accomplish this
optional Step 3: Put your pants back on.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

This is really weird to watch in retrospect

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

This is really weird to watch in retrospect

?

ty manifisto

vanisher

alnilam posted:

The piss cup technique assumes you know quantity before you begin. Its a risky move.

Robot Made of Meat

Galaxander posted:

I like to sit down and take it easy whilst I pee

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Slumpy
im looking for honest answers about pissing into the toilet, im seeing a lot of sitters and while im happy that you guys found a good way to piss into the toilet, i dont know if im that alone pulling my pants down to piss into the toilet

slumpy

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I wear assflap pjs backwards under my clothes for that fabric doorway pisstime experience op. hth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Slumpy posted:

im looking for honest answers about pissing into the toilet, im seeing a lot of sitters and while im happy that you guys found a good way to piss into the toilet, i dont know if im that alone pulling my pants down to piss into the toilet

The last time I pulled my pants all the way down to piss, I was 5 years old and the other kids made fun of my fire truck underoos. I still have not recovered.

Robot Made of Meat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The last time I pulled my pants all the way down to piss, I was 5 years old and the other kids made fun of my fire truck underoos. I still have not recovered.

The other kids were dicks. Who the hell would make fun of something so cool?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Slumpy
i bet they only unzip and piss on themselves and get lil drops on their, probably, way nicer shoes because i bet people who act that way get promoted to middle management

slumpy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

The other kids were dicks. Who the hell would make fun of something so cool?

I know, right?

Slumpy posted:

i bet they only unzip and piss on themselves and get lil drops on their, probably, way nicer shoes because i bet people who act that way get promoted to middle management

*checks facebook* yes, that appears to be correct

Heather Papps

hello friend

sometimes i fully disrobe just to piss into the toilet.

then i use a blowdryer on the lowest setting to guarantee dryness, at which point i put on freshly laundered clothes and begin my day as a guy who unblocks septic tanks by jumping into them and using my bare hands.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Heather Papps posted:

sometimes i fully disrobe just to piss into the toilet.

then i use a blowdryer on the lowest setting to guarantee dryness, at which point i put on freshly laundered clothes and begin my day as a guy who unblocks septic tanks by jumping into them and using my bare hands.

Escape From Noise

Just what Gavin McInnis became.

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Just what Gavin McInnis became.

Oh poo poo lol i didn't know who it was

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If you're not pissing in your pants while sitting on the toilet fully disrobed, are you even living?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

If you're not pissing in your pants while sitting on the toilet fully disrobed, are you even living?

This person gets it.