Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

A friend of mine picked this up for me. They are a big fan of Night in the Woods and apparently Scott Benson recommended it. I'm enjoying it immensely so far but it seems to crash to desktop fairly regularly, no errors or anything, anyone run into this or have idea what could be causing it? I have MSI Afterburner, didn't seem to cause issues when I played Cyberpunk 2077 but I know little about game design/development.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mA
Jul 10, 2001
I am the ugly lover.
I'm extremely late to this thread and game, but I just finished Act 3, and wow what an experience so far. The game is up there with Disco Elysium in terms of originality and feeling for me. As someone with a ridiculously powered gaming PC, KR0 is reminding me that genuinely creative art direction, narrative and storytelling still trump state of the art graphics. It's sort of giving me similar feelings to when I first got into indie music or films in my early 20s. Can't wait to start Act 4 tonight.

Anyone else out there playing this for the first time right now, or recently?

mA fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Oct 7, 2021