Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

An evil wizard stole all my bitcredits, can I borrow someone's robot army and space armada to peacefully request my space millions back, I can't afford mine anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

dudeness posted:

Jedi Master: We can take steps to end slavery on Tattooine
Jedi Master: *looks at lightsaber* no, not today old friend
Jedi Master: We will institute a tariff on all slaves!

Jedi Master S'teven Pi'nk'er's op-ed in the New Jakku Times

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

it has come to my attention that certain traitorous elements in the republic are build a so called death star with the ability to destroy planets. in response i propose we build a "life star." for every planet they destroy we will undestroy two

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

cuntman.net posted:

it has come to my attention that certain traitorous elements in the republic are build a so called death star with the ability to destroy planets. in response i propose we build a "life star." for every planet they destroy we will undestroy two

Ya sure sure whatever but I'm a middle class joe are these 'life star' thingies gonna raise taxes on my trade routes?

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

who let you in here

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Bespinghazi ain't goin' away.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Squizzle posted:

you got something against folks w 4 arms??

Not unless they work for Kuat.

Then they can suck the farts right out of my rear end.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Important announcement: I'm starting a new hashtag on Space Twitter. #DontDestroyPlanetsWithASpaceStation. If everyone retweets this and puts it in their Space Bios then the government will see that it is the will of the people not to destroy planets with a space station and they will be forced to stop. No rebels in my mentions please violence is wrong

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
sticky note over the random switch that ports death gas into the meeting room that says DONT TOUCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Angepain posted:

Important announcement: I'm starting a new hashtag on Space Twitter. #DontDestroyPlanetsWithASpaceStation. If everyone retweets this and puts it in their Space Bios then the government will see that it is the will of the people not to destroy planets with a space station and they will be forced to stop. No rebels in my mentions please violence is wrong

I agree, we should only destroy planets that don’t have space stations