Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm going to amend my previous answer to say I'm probably at an 8 while I'm at work, but outside of work it's more a moving point between 6 and 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
2. I just got an eviction notice. After the office manager did not put the check in my mail box that they were aware I was getting as I asked. It was express shipped, which meant that it came with UPS instead of regular mail. I am not home during regular office hours, which they are also aware of.

I paid via their regular app on Saturday because they wanted me use moneygram to give them the late payment. This means I was supposed to go to the bank and pull out 1240 dollars in cash, then hop on the bus with that money, and go to the moneygram place. This is stupid.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I have depression and I will not go to therapy

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

I have depression and I will not go to therapy

No rating.

Mods???

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
My sex life is -1/10.

My career/money prospects 2/10

My health 5/10

Everything else is pretty snazzy though, 9/10

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
8/10

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
i have sex 7/10 but I'm also broke 3/10 but I'm healthy, attractive and relatively happy 8/10 but I live in a poo poo city that I don't like 1/10 but I snowboard all the time 10/10 and I have as much weed and beer as I could possibly consume 10/10 for an average of . . .

6.5/10. Which actually seems a little low

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Relative to my normal life, 9/10. 2019/2020 have been the least lovely years of my life. But probably a 3/10 by most people's standards due to chronic fatigue/insomnia.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

sweet thursday posted:

Right Now is a moving target. Namaste

I'll buy that.

5/10. My long terms goals are shot to hell and I have too many kids to recover. Never have kids; they make no financial sense.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I'll buy that.

5/10. My long terms goals are shot to hell and I have too many kids to recover. Never have kids; they make no financial sense.

Way ahead of you. Not only have I avoided having kids, but I'm so unappealing as a partner that no right thinking woman would want to have kids with me. So I'm double protected!

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

1/0

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
10/10
No brainer

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
10/1010

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I'm am repurting u both 4 abuse of teh rating system!!!

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

2/10

I hope I die soon

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Chomp8645 posted:

Pretty shiite on the balance I'd say.

I think you are a good poster, and I feel for what you've got going on. My only suggestion is to keep trying for some kind of new job that will be a better fit on the work/life balance thing.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
10/10.
Just had a one week six sigma course at work (really interesting) and now Iam going skiing with my wife and kids for 7 days.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Bored posted:

2. I just got an eviction notice. After the office manager did not put the check in my mail box that they were aware I was getting as I asked. It was express shipped, which meant that it came with UPS instead of regular mail. I am not home during regular office hours, which they are also aware of.

I paid via their regular app on Saturday because they wanted me use moneygram to give them the late payment. This means I was supposed to go to the bank and pull out 1240 dollars in cash, then hop on the bus with that money, and go to the moneygram place. This is stupid.

I refuse to believe this post was made by a person living in 2020.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
3/10, on a brief uptick of sorts! Underlying unresolved existential crisis of sexual identity forecast to perpetuate the general downward trend, ending with a 12ga breakfast in a nearby flood control canal.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Wicker Man posted:

I think you are a good poster, and I feel for what you've got going on. My only suggestion is to keep trying for some kind of new job that will be a better fit on the work/life balance thing.

Thanks, mang.

Yeah tbh I'm kind of just treating this is a penance period. Pops is probably gonna be retiring in 2-3 years anyway. He's getting old and he's starting to talk about it. I'm going to try to stick it out that long. I'll have built a good comfy cushion of cash by that point to weather... whatever comes next. And it nothing else me having stuck to the end should secure a favorable inheritance. I just 2-3 years didn't feel so far away.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I've upgraded it to 4.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
like a 4, I don't have financial issues, but that's about it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I have bloody diarrhea due to a burst fissure, a burst hemorrhoid, and eating ice cream yesterday. It hurts, but will get better in a few days. 7/10

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
4/10 I have to get used to knowing I'll never know romantic love.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Gaunab posted:

4/10 I have to get used to knowing I'll never know romantic love.

This may be a blessing. gently caress Shakespeare.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
9/10
Bless this mess

BlueTide
Apr 11, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
5/10 could take it or leave it to be honest. Shrug

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My gut says 6/10. Not terrible, not amazing. I have a job, a home, couple pets, I'm on meds for adhd and anxiety/depression and I have some good days. Some bad days too but I guess that's true of everyone.

I'd like to be in better physical shape and I wish I played music more those are probably the main things I would change. I know that I have the power to change them but... :effort:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Was maybe 7 pre-plague, now a solid 3. Will probably lose my life savings and be deported.

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
4/10

Completely alone and isolated in the world, and probably always will be.

On the plus side I'm no longer suicidal and I've never gone hungry or been without a home or place to sleep. Also I'm white, so I'll probably be materially fine in the long run, even if I never have any good reason to want to like... be alive.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
I need more information on the rating scale. Is this rating based on how we perceive the quality of our present-day life in relation to the overall range of experiences within our own lives; or should we base it on how we perceive our current situation in relation to the lives we perceive other people are living right now?

For example, I'm currently at about a 5 or 6 on the scale of my own previous life experiences. But compared to a Darfur war orphan, I'm still at like a 9.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
0/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Yeah, but think about how Windows ME must feel.