Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55YyZqx-SWE

hop on in and watch either nothing happen or death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Cool nonchalant drinkin a beverage

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Cool nonchalant drinkin a beverage

looks like a bottle of mountain dew

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

VikingSkull posted:

looks like a bottle of mountain dew

Truly an epic gamer moment

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
This is the slowest car chase I've ever seen

oh now its picking up

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
they always zoom way the hell out whenever there's a risk of anything cool happening ever since a few years ago when they switched to infrared to follow a dude who bailed out and ran behind a building and ended up broadcasting a heat vision shot of him blowing his brains out

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Lol they lost him

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tiny Bug Child posted:

they always zoom way the hell out whenever there's a risk of anything cool happening ever since a few years ago when they switched to infrared to follow a dude who bailed out and ran behind a building and ended up broadcasting a heat vision shot of him blowing his brains out

no, they started zooming out after the dude set his dog on fire and blew his head off with a shotgun

that one was live nationally

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Also the reason for this one is there's a no fly restriction in place over the area, apparently.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
they got her

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Aaaaaand as I type the previous post apparently now its over

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Lame

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Well at least they managed to not kill the driver as well as a handful of innocent bystanders so good job I guess.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
kinda hilarious that it's a woman so the cops walk up unarmed and gently put her arms behind her back

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I really thought they might have gotten away drat

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I'm the west valley dental billboard in the bottom right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
"Rolling around at the speed of sound
Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow
Can't stick around, have to keep movin' on
Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find outMust keep on movin' ahead
No time for guessin', follow my plan instead
Trusting in what you can't see