Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

And if so, like, wtf? Someone's paying money to run an ad trying to gently caress with Lowtax on his own forum? So Lowtax gets paid for this half-assed attempt to harm him that I can't imagine anyone will take seriously? The internet is weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Who's Logan?!?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Wolverine. Lowtax is spending all his money on having his skeleton encased in metal. The spine is only the beginning.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I can only see ads for mike bloomberg and they are EVERYWHERE

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Sunswipe posted:

And if so, like, wtf? Someone's paying money to run an ad trying to gently caress with Lowtax on his own forum? So Lowtax gets paid for this half-assed attempt to harm him that I can't imagine anyone will take seriously? The internet is weird.

Also, I want to point out that that's not a whole lot of money especially when you're raising kids.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I wouldn't be surprised if it was from Kiwi Farms people.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
There's a bad ads thread in QCS, you should post it there, also...

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was from Kiwi Farms people.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
that ad costs $30, lol

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Wow a whole 50k, with a family that's enough to live for a whole year! Clearly Lowtax doesn't need an income anymore. I'm glad someone gave Lowtax 30 dollars to tell me to unsub from a patreon I'm not subbed to.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
lol thats petty and they PAID HIM for it?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Wasn't on the patreon but I'm really tempted to get a month in at least just because of how petty and poo poo that ad is.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sunswipe posted:

I'm interested in this product, tell me more

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
can you post the link that ad leads to please

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Nurge posted:

Wasn't on the patreon but I'm really tempted to get a month in at least just because of how petty and poo poo that ad is.

Ditto

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
There's also a donate link up the top of this page that also works. And you immediately get an extra title.

demo
over here
somewhere

<---

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I haven't been able to see in going on 45 years

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Also there is no union for 1999 Webmasters.

That $50,000 in savings is called "his pension" so show some respect

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

kimihia posted:

There's also a donate link up the top of this page that also works. And you immediately get an extra title.

demo
over here
somewhere

<---

Hmmm its a tossup.

Extra title is cool...

But imagine the dork who bought this ad, furiously :f5:ing the Patreon page to see if his ad worked by watching the donor count drop, only to see it go up instead.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
it's probably kiwifarms and they do chargebacks so they don't end up paying anything and the ads get taken down quickly anyway

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

“Low” :airquote: “taxes” come at a high price it’s true.

LMFAO at loving lowtax truthers being a thing that exists

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
excellent ad, I won't be satisfied until SCAMtax is is $300,000 in debt and impotent

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

R.L. Stine posted:

it's probably kiwifarms and they do chargebacks so they don't end up paying anything and the ads get taken down quickly anyway

Still seems pathetic imo

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Who is Logan and are they hot?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:lmao:

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Still seems pathetic imo

i think it's pretty funny that their only outlet for their ideas(?) is buying a very tiny ad that most people will probably never see and posting about doing it on their offsites like they're mr. robot from tv

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

SHISHKABOB posted:

The new “marketing professional” here to “save the site“ and she’s Mormon* so it depends how much you like holy underwear.

*I mean maybe not I don’t know poo poo about her because I have an actual life outside of a comedy forum.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Lowtax's refrigerator has an ICE MAKER.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

SHISHKABOB posted:

Logan is the real name of the character "Wolferine" from the comic book "X-Man". I believe he is the X-Man as well, he goes by many names. He is a superhero. His mystical powers allow him to grow metal claws from between his fingers(!!!)
His character is very short and ugly looking. He prefers to cold nothern winters because he was a very very happy canadian logger before he was given his mystic abilities. He likes wolves, hence the name Wolferine. He is probably 45-50 years old. No one is sure, not even Stan Lee, the comic book author. He can sometimes be a bit of a mean dude, but he is really a nice person who just wants to help.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Logan is the real name of the character "Wolferine" from the comic book "X-Man". I believe he is the X-Man as well, he goes by many names. He is a superhero. His mystical powers allow him to grow metal claws from between his fingers(!!!)
His character is very short and ugly looking. He prefers to cold nothern winters because he was a very very happy canadian logger before he was given his mystic abilities. He likes wolves, hence the name Wolferine. He is probably 45-50 years old. No one is sure, not even Stan Lee, the comic book author. He can sometimes be a bit of a mean dude, but he is really a nice person who just wants to help.

More like 145-150 years old

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Charlz Guybon posted:

More like 145-150 years old

!!! Wow what imagination these comics have. No wonder lowtax is advertising he spent 5000 dollars on those comics or whatever that ad said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Schweinhund posted:

Lowtax's refrigerator has an ICE MAKER.

I bet that fatcat buys brand name pop tarts instead of krogers breakfast pastries