Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
They want to wanga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"He doesn't LIKE you!"
"I'm sorry!"
"I don't...normally do this but I do...c...could I buy you a drink or someth- Oh darn it! His arm! He uses that!"
-Cantina Patron to Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi

Voting Floater
May 19, 2019

Master Skywalker! There are too many of them! What are we going to do?!?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
I have renegotiated the terms of our arrangement. You better hope that I stick with these new terms.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
What's a duck?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Han: Let him have it. It’s not wise to upset a Wookiee.
C-3PO: But sir. Nobody worries about upsetting a droid.
Han: That’s cause a droid don’t pull people’s arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that.
C-3PO: His arm!? Oh darn! He uses that!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

greetings. i am therm scissorpunch. and i am here for romance

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

"Let the heat flow through you. Now, you see, these old HVACs, they're fine. I'm not saying they don't work. But you install a fully operational Palpatine HC-3300 in your bedroom—patent pending—and I guarantee, guarantee, you will be amazed at how many credits you're not spending every month on heating and cooling!"

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

"I loving hate Star Wars."
—George Lucas

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
"I must apologize for Kylo Ren. He is an idiot. We have purposely trained him wrong, as a joke."

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of choking a guy out!"

":wrong: Blowing up a planet is actually way more powerful than that thing you said."

"Dang, you're right, it is."

"Enough of this. Vader, why are you even here? Why are you always following me around? I'm busy here with my, with my important meeting and you're talking about choking some dude out? That is not helpful at all, please think it through before next time you decide to try and contribute. Thank you. Now you were talking about blowing up a planet?"

"I think we should do it."

"Great!"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"

"What? What the gently caress are you talking about, I'm the same size as the guy that I stole this armor from."

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
"If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"

"More powerful than choking a guy out? lmao I don't think so old man."

"I'mma be able to choke two guys out at the same time!"

"Fuuuuuuuuuuk"

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

"Going somewhere, Solo?"

"Yes, Greedo, as a matter of fact I was just going to see your boss. Tell Jabba I've got the money."

"Oh, really? That's great! I was getting worried that I'd have to try and bring you to him at gun point. So if you have the money, let me see it to confirm that you're not just banthashitting me, and I'll let him know it's on the wa-"

*sound of a blaster discharging*

"MACLUNKEY, what'd you do that for?! drat, that really hur-"

*sound of a blaster discharging again*

"... Sorry about the mess."

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
"Gnaaak haak haaak haaaank!"1
--Sand person to Luke

1 "Hold still, there's a deadly Tatooine sand wasp on your shoulder!"

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
"You are in command now, admiral Piett!"

"Uh okay, but can I just get it in writing or something more formal that you're right now promoting me directly from captain to admiral? It just seems like a big step is all and I'd really feel a lot more comfortable if we got it written down in case Finance screws up the pay you know."

"Alright I'll do the paper work but basically it's done already you can go ahead and do admiral stuff right away."

*three weeks later*

"Hey so I talked to HR and they felt promoting you to admiral was somehow 'gratuitous' and 'unearned', and apparently you can't just kill a guy and make another one take his job without going through the proper qualifications etc, so I choked their balls a little but they still wouldn't allow it. Sorry, captain Piett."

"Damnit Vader I bought a new house and everything. gently caress."

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

"It's good to see you again, Biggs. You're always great to have along on all our adventures. You're a regular part of the crew. Why, I'd go so far to say the Falcon is your home just as much as it is Han's. In fact it's a little annoying how underfoot you always are, if I'm being perfectly honest."

Barudak
May 7, 2007

They do silks now? They do SILKS now? They do silks, now

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

"X-wings…roll out!"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

And it really was, the return of the Jedi

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

alnilam posted:

And it really was, the return of the Jedi

Narrator: It was not

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Luke, help me take this codpiece off.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Holy poo poo gently caress you cut off my hand! You motherfucker!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Are you going to fly it? I mean, you can't fly in space anyway because there's no atmosphere, but also you appear to be too young to possess the skills and knowledge needed to operate a craft such as mine.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

“zounds!!” (rhymes w “wounds”)

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

"Execute Order 65. WAIT, poo poo! I MEAN ORDER 66, NOT 65! 66!"

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
The most iconic lines were the ones Carrie Fisher snorted between takes

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Dook! Uh, haha, i meant "Luke!" Lu-hahaha, I'm sorry. Lukehaha. Sorry. Sorry. It's just, hehe, we're in a garbage sluice and, ha you know, it's uh on the mind…

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Many Bothans died to bring us this information. I don't know why they didn't just call us, but anyway.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Now that I've killed the Emperor, we will see the Return of the Jedi

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Rey what so you plan to do with your dirt farm?

I'm going to grow Rice of Skywalker

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Dr. Solo... my dear Dr. Skywalker... Welcome, to The Empire Strikes Back!

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Luke, have you seen Chewie? Did he take my almonds again?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Owen: You can go telling him about the Jedi, Ben.

Obi-Wan: *Force pulls lightsaber to him* What are you going to do, stop me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A pox on both your neg holes!!!