Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you don't bathe in a tub of healing potion, you just might be an elf

I just sort of assumed that magical wizard elfs would be more responsible with their chemical storage but now that I've given it more thought the bottles might actually be elf shampoo considering it's next to a tub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The real question is this: do dwarves bathe? They clearly take care of their beards so some access to water and hygiene is guaranteed but

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

The real question is this: do dwarves bathe? They clearly take care of their beards so some access to water and hygiene is guaranteed but

Make your own thread Colonel Cancer we are talking about elves here!!!

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Brute Hole Force posted:

Get the goons that created an elf schlong dildo as per Tolkien in here, they'll probably know.

Successful goon project.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
"Hey, I'm BATHING here!"

- An elf

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

:frogout:

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
Elves only bathe under the light of a full moon in the still-water fountain of the ancient goddess

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

My hotel's as clean as an elven arse.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

But that's a human living among elves, we never see any of the real elves in there, and never see another shower. They made that just for him. Elves naturally come clean.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
bathing is, like, one of the three things elves do for fun. along with singing godawful ballads and being smugly condescending.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Jeza posted:

bathing is, like, one of the three things elves do for fun. along with singing godawful ballads and being smugly condescending.

I think your phone auto corrected "hauntingly beautiful" to "godawful" just a heads up

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
don't elves have like.... grime resistant skin or something? :confused:

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I think your phone auto corrected "hauntingly beautiful" to "godawful" just a heads up

tolkien's great-grandson detected

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Dick Bastardly posted:

don't elves have like.... grime resistant skin or something? :confused:

Ann Rice vampires do

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Elentor posted:

Elves in Warcraft are obsessed with fountains, wells, sunwells, moonwells, anythingwells, statues that double as fountains, cities floating on water, cities surrounded by water, more water, and some of them live in atlantis

They can't not bathe even if they really don't want to.

Everyone knows Warcraft elves don't count. The red ones hang out with Orcs, which no self-respecting elf would ever do. And the other ones all died in a fire.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

drat thats a good new av

Edit- I realize quoting this picture which is not your av is misleading but i stand by my decision this press conference is over

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
If elves built the shower for the human, why isnt it bigger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

If elves built the shower for the human, why isnt it bigger?

Unfortunately, Santa's Workshop isn't subject to the Americans with Disabilities Act.