Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
Post the most authoritative and powerful things you have done, you could do, or you should have done, with a penis of any kind.

1. In high school a dude thrust his dick at me in the locker room while his bros cheered and called me gay as an insult; i should have sucked it immediately would that have been rape?

2. Once I really needed a piss, but i sucked it back into my bladder by sheer will and strength

3. I used to play rugby and was in the scrum, i grabbed a teammates entire groin and steered him into the enemy in a decisive manner, dude didnt seem to mind, that’s rugby after all

especially welcome in this thread is women officers and leaders who discipline insubordinate, insolent penises and bend them to the grand strategy

Small Gay Planet fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jan 31, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
Was the dude next to you in the scrum? I'm struggling to imagine the physics. Paint a big picture of a cock filled hand for me.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Being number 6, you are in ideal position to steer the formation, when appropriate leverage is gained.

Anyway it was something like this but dude was facing away and bent down

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm a man. My entire existence has been cock command adventures. How laughable that you can only recall three. My cock had three adventures on the way to the toilet today.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i am the cock commander

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
I AM THE COCK COMMANDER

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sometimes after pulling out and still turgid I wack it against the door jamb in a percussive act of manly defiance.

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
my cock lives a peaceful life in the countryside

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I told it, I says, "Cock! You get over there and gently caress that hole!"

The cock did as it was commanded, and the world was safe once again.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
COCK COMMAND, THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Cock Command, this is Tranquility Base. The eagle has landed.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I grip my dick like a flight stick and make “pew pew pew” gun noises when I masturbate

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Sex Skeleton posted:

Cock Command, this is Tranquility Base. The eagle has landed.

Roger Tranquility, we cup you down. You got a bunch of balls here about to turn blue.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Just lol if you haven't accidentally dick slapped your partner while changing positions. By merely rolling over in bed I assert cock dominance.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I grip my dick like a flight stick and make “pew pew pew” gun noises when I masturbate

ffffuuuuck that's [one of] my fetish(es)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

this is cock traffic control, you're clear for take out and ascent to an altitude of 3 inches

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
THE MEN ARE TALKING HERE! :argh:

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

THE MEN ARE TALKING HERE! :argh:

especially welcome in this thread is women officers and leaders who discipline insolent penises and bend them to the grand strategy

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i dont know op but if you would have sucked that guys cock in the locker room, that would have been badass.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Small Gay Planet posted:

especially welcome in this thread is women officers and leaders who discipline insolent penises and bend them to the grand strategy

Bent cock? Call 1800-hewn-dog to complain. :phone:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My cock is bugfuck insane and thinks it's Napoleon's cock: kinda small but the equivalent of forty thousand cocks in the field

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

leyock my deyock

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I remember when I was in 9th grade, there was a guy a year ahead of me that one day decided to:

1 - explain how he had mastered cock control

and

2 - try to explain how big his cock was to me by using the metal tubing of a desk as a comparison

I'm pretty sure he was expelled a few months later.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That was the early title for Missile Command, but conservative marketing people at Atari rebranded.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I do that wiener flex thing and my wife is very impressed :smug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cocks rise up over

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
thrust backwards against it, power bottoming an unexperienced top into submission
cum with the power of mental fortitude alone
pee with boner
"the wraparound"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I know this guy! ...BJ Honkey Lange...

Flowers for QAnon fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jan 31, 2020