Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Holy poo poo I had to stop watching this because I became so endlessly fascinated that I completely forgot about the main event :lol:

That happens with almost all of Jon Bois' videos. Pretty Good is an amazing series (HIGHLY recommend the Georgia Tech vs. Cumberland 222-0 game episode). He also does Chart Party on SB Nation where he breaks down an insane amount of data on sometimes obscure sports-related topics and puts it all into visuals.

Jon Bois is a national treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

i would like to congratulate angel garza on being chiseled into the great wall of smug

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh my God Jose Bautista :lol:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I legit just assumed the title match was supposed to be at Fastlane, now Super Showdown.

Oh phew, we almost got a single uninterrupted second of Ricochet getting something good happen to him.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Bork making an unadvertised appearance? :aaa:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
:lol: Ricochet

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

No Drew, huh? Must have been busy fighting off challengers for his 24/7 Title.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Abroham Lincoln posted:

i would like to congratulate angel garza on being chiseled into the great wall of smug

I liked it better when the image was entirely in that one guy's forehead.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Davros1 posted:

I liked it better when the image was entirely in that one guy's forehead.

unfortunately that man was fired

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Always funny.

Also nice thread title :bisonyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

STAC Goat posted:

I just find the Viking Raiders so silly. Reminds me of the Bashing Brothers, or whatever that bad Harper and Rowan repackage was. Why are WWE tag teams stuck in 1993?

The best part of the Bludgeon Brothers was that their look was clearly influenced by legendary mid 90s tag team Tekno Team 2000, featuring Erik Watts.