Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

i could make it smaller but i don't want to, bite me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene
FAT gently caress

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Now that I am a mod and not just an IK I can actually do this. Stickying this thread, and making a new one to compile them

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I asked for all these to be uploaded, might take a bit but I can honor all the original requests that I couldnt actually do since I was an IK, which I will because it would be funny. Thank you.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
All uploaded I’m going to give out all the old ones people asked for too.

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jul 25, 2020

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Someone please make me a Slut for Ribs tag and I will buy it. Because I'm a slut for ribs and I'm tired of living anything but my best life.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

empty sea posted:

Someone please make me a Slut for Ribs tag and I will buy it. Because I'm a slut for ribs and I'm tired of living anything but my best life.

What’s your favorite kind of ribs

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Hell yes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I have a "slut for ribs" tag and an update to the "Krystal Krew" that want the updated version of their logo I'm working out.
Should have them posted here tomorrow or in the other thread so people can scoop 'em up if they want them.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Any word on the updated tags?

SASS-133DCB

DessertStorm
Aug 9, 2013

dessertstorm -

hopefully this offer still stands? apologies if I'm late to the #tag #game, HugeGross you're very nice to offer at all

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

DessertStorm posted:

dessertstorm -

hopefully this offer still stands? apologies if I'm late to the #tag #game, HugeGross you're very nice to offer at all

yesss more curd nerds :hfive:

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Crusty Nutsack posted:

yesss more curd nerds :hfive:

hi yes I would also like to be a curd nerd

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Eat My Ghastly rear end posted:

hi yes I would also like to be a curd nerd

it will be done

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Is curd nerd a reference to a particular restaurant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

TV Zombie posted:

Is curd nerd a reference to a particular restaurant?