Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Gonna "accidentally" drop a pair of Sonic the Hedgehog tickets near her and act all flustered, then casually mention that I won the tickets but haven't found a second person and hey, if she's not doing anything that day.

Ok scratch that, I bought the tickets online so I'll have to drop my phone with the Fandango app open. Gonna practice now so I don't break the phone and it lands screen side up but still make the drop look believable.

Ok scratch that, gonna print the QR code on my way out to the Verizon store. Man, this is gonna be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

(practicing in front of the mirror) "Hey girl, I've heard about you. You know who else has 'been around town,' because he's really fast?"

google THIS

Did you like The Truman Show? Well, have I got a treat for you.

take the moon

by sebmojo
5'd

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
they're saying i'm oaf-assed, well i gotta go fast, a wikka wikka sonic yeea (beatboxing)

FutonForensic

BETRAYAL! my date showed up with her hands covered in bandages. she insisted that she "burned" her "hands" in a "kitchen grease fire," but I know she's really paying homage to the lovely sonic redesign from the NONCANONICAL Sonic Boom! cartoon

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
excited to take my date home after the movie so she can see a live performance of my Sonic Underground-themed one man band.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

Turns out she thinks Sonic is "lame" and she's waiting to go to the hard reboot of the Mario films with her boyfriend.:(

Macnult

finally working up the nerve to ask my crush out to see Sonic the Hedgehog until i hear a “woah!” and an “ooga booga!” in close proximity

Twenty Four

Participating with the Sonic movie Rocky Horror style, running up and down the aisles and stairs as fast as I can, trying to impress my crush with my speed, rolling around on the ground powering up for my big speed burst.

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

Participating with the Sonic movie Rocky Horror style, running up and down the aisles and stairs as fast as I can, trying to impress my crush with my speed, rolling around on the ground powering up for my big speed burst.

Need help! As part of my cosplay I gave my date a ring. I wasn't thinking about the implications and now things are really awkward. Need advice ASAP. TIA

google THIS

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Need help! As part of my cosplay I gave my date a ring. I wasn't thinking about the implications and now things are really awkward. Need advice ASAP. TIA

Simple, give her 49 more. This will clarify your intent and might even grant you access to the "special stage" :wink:

The X-man cometh

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Get her to run into a bad guy and the ring will pop right out.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
SEEKING EMOTIONALLY STUNTED, CLOSETED FURY FOR MUTUAL LOATHING AND DESTRUCTION, INQUIRE WITHIN

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

FutonForensic posted:

BETRAYAL! my date showed up with her hands covered in bandages. she insisted that she "burned" her "hands" in a "kitchen grease fire," but I know she's really paying homage to the lovely sonic redesign from the NONCANONICAL Sonic Boom! cartoon

my date was wearing a blue dress. with long sleeves. long blue sleeves.

curse you eggman!!!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i was thinking i might ask the girl who runs the chilli dog stand to go see the sonic movie with me but then i heard her screaming about how they should have stuck with the first design and i don't think she's the one for me.

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay pete, i'm gunna run down the hill, arms back, all blue blaze style okay?

yes

and then, you follow me, just behind, and yell a bunch of cool stuff about how i'm so fast and extreme. okay?

ok

now, if my spreadsheet is correct martha will be selling flowers at the corner of horny and main so as soon as i get near, jerry, i need you to emerge from the alleyway, and take out the gun.

you brought the gun, right?

yes. chad, i'm starting to thi-

YOU DON'T THINK, SHADOW. YOU DO WHAT I SAY.

Trying

everybody gets hung up on what colour sonic's arms should be when the more important point is that they should be tiny and vestigial like the wings of an ostrich. where u going bebe?

Heather Papps

hello friend

i asked her but then she hit me with a giant hammer.

where did she get that hammer?

google THIS

Trying to probe them for their opinion on the Robotnik/Eggman debate, but keeping it subtle by using the Aeris/Aerith debate as a stand-in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Trying to probe them for their opinion on the Robotnik/Eggman debate, but keeping it subtle by using the Aeris/Aerith debate as a stand-in.

Big Aerosmith fan personally