Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

easily recognizable to the entire wizarding world thanks to a turd-shaped scar on his forehead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

harry potter and the prisoner of rear end-kablam

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Harry Potter and the Poo-losophers Stones :rimshot:

Macnult

J.K. Rowling: "The real source of Voldemort's evil was his inability to poo poo. He never made a big stink, and if he did, he would not be able to smell it, because he does not have a nose. Also, he was gay."

Macnult

This is supported by the fact that almost every Defense Against the Dark Sharts professor turns out to be evil.

Macnult

Poor Moaning Myrtle. Forever in the bathroom, forever incontinent.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"It's Shitgardium Poopiosaa..." Ron shits his pants

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

voldemort has split his cock and balls into 7 parts and hidden them across the land. he cannot die until they have been destroyed

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Harry Poo-ter has given Doody his own roll of toilet paper! Doody can now poo poo on the Malfoys! Whee! gently caress the Malfoys! Harry Poo-ter, you really are the poo poo, dawg!

**shits everywhere**

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"You're a shitter, Harry!"

-Hagrid, after Harry dumps a load all over everyone on the Shittitch grounds

alnilam

it is harry pootter canon that wizArd ppl poo poo wherever the hell and use magic to disappear the poo poo, i think we had a thread about it once

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
Harry POOTer

Yer a, shittin' 'Arry.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Three-Shits

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

fartzilla

how disgusting
the unforgivable curses

Cruciatus Curse (“Crucio”): you poo poo your pants
Imperius Curse (“Imperio”): you poo poo your pants
Killing Curse (“Avada Kedavra”): you poo poo your pants and die

nut

wo w harry is that a poo poo, it's the perfect size then i unzip my wrist pocket fade to black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

nut posted:

wo w harry is that a poo poo, it's the perfect size then i unzip my wrist pocket fade to black

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops