Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Julius CSAR posted:

Trump touched that weird orb

Exactly. So multinational lunar conspiracy, perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Illmooninati

Voting Floater
May 19, 2019

Moon god?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Moon Moon is Moon God.

Ocatamai
Jun 18, 2004

Perfect and Elegant Maid
DON'T LOOK AT THE M̶̧̛̛̤̠͉͖̦͍͚̈́́́̃̔̆͊̃̾̿̉́̓̿͒̎́̊͑̑̃́̽̄̌̿̓̈́̈́̑̐̉͒̇͒̃͂̾̽̅̄̇̊́̄͑͌̓̏̚̕͝͠͠͠Ơ̷̢̨̡̢̧̧̮̥͈̮̣̻̩̦̟̹̰̥̝̣̟̼̝̻͚͍̻͇̥̣̼͈͕̝͍̣͔̹̱̙̮̱͚̤͍̪̩͕͎̟̝͖̬̻̰̙̈́̌̂̈́̾͛̏͑̀͑͑͆̎́̍̉̈́̇́̔̈̿͌̌̇̔̌́̐̽̎̂̃͆̽̄͌̂̈́̈̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅ

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lookin at the moon and blasting hot ropey loads

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Nooner posted:

Lookin at the moon and blasting hot ropey loads

Hmmm what kind of exit velocity and planning would you need to land a nut on the moon? I bet if I was really horned up I'd have a chance at landing some cum on the moon.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
cumming on the moon drat now THAT would be an achievement

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Your dick will freeze off without protection. Will need a special space suit with rapid response penile air lock.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Colonel Cancer posted:

Your dick will freeze off without protection. Will need a special space suit with rapid response penile air lock.

Jack it in the airlock, zip your spacesuit up, and open the door outside before your load hits the airlock door. I feel like the low gravity will give you enough time to do this while also pulling your ropes onto the lunar surface.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It's night now and the MOON is back and still bright as poo poo!! Where the gently caress does it go in the morning and day?

I hope all your JO crystals are charged so you can loving blast a load from earth to the MOON.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

its all nice on rice posted:

Jack it in the airlock, zip your spacesuit up, and open the door outside before your load hits the airlock door. I feel like the low gravity will give you enough time to do this while also pulling your ropes onto the lunar surface.

Too risky mr. Cosmonaut. Will have to rely solely on prostate simulation and positive pressure airlocks

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Telsa Cola posted:

Correct, its alien spaceship.

And the aliens are actually humans.

Hey! That spaceship has a name. It's Dahak!

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I know from experience vacuum is key to blasting the biggest load you're capable

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Daikloktos posted:

I know from experience vacuum is key to blasting the biggest load you're capable

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Any volunteers for a sacrifice to end the Moon's anger?

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
ATTENTION DO NOT DO THIS!
If you get a text or call from a family member or friend tonight telling you that you need to look at the moon do not do it! Hang up immediately and do not accept any more communication from that person. Stay inside and lock all doors and windows. Further information on this event will be provided by government sources tommorow morning at 7 central time on every uncompromised news outlet. Do not go outside untill full daybreak in your area.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I was inspired by this thread to do this tonight, and for the first time I appreciated the rabbit pattern of the craters.

Daikloktos fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Feb 10, 2020

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

ATTENTION DO NOT DO THIS!
If you get a text or call from a family member or friend tonight telling you that you need to look at the moon do not do it! Hang up immediately and do not accept any more communication from that person. Stay inside and lock all doors and windows. Further information on this event will be provided by government sources tommorow morning at 7 central time on every uncompromised news outlet. Do not go outside untill full daybreak in your area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M75VLQuFPrY

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Just got a secret tip from NASA, that drat MOON is gonna be out again tonight, maybe a little less bright, but still up there!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think it's pretty sad that the moon has no name - it's just the moon. Other moons get names. Mars has Phobos and Deimos, which are pretty drat metal names. They aren't poo poo compared to our moon in terms of size, but they get names and ours doesn't. Jupiter? Lots of moons, all with names. Saturn? Same.

We should start a campaign to name the moon and right this grievous wrong.

The Sun doesn’t have this problem. You can poetically talk about the “suns” of distant worlds, but “star” is right there if you need a word for “Sun‐like bodies that are not the Sun”.

Reclaim “Moon”.

The other natural satellites can get their own word.

Icelandic is doing it right. The language has two words for “moon”: “tungl” and the more poetic “mánin”. “Tungl” can be used for any satellite. “Mánin” is exclusive to the Moon.

English’s “Moon” shares a root with “mánin”.

Modern English has no equivalent to “tungl”, but Middle English did, in the form of “tungol”.

Don’t call Phobos and Deimos the “moons of Mars”. Call them the “tunglen of Mars”. :eng101:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Platystemon posted:

The Sun doesn’t have this problem. You can poetically talk about the “suns” of distant worlds, but “star” is right there if you need a word for “Sun‐like bodies that are not the Sun”.

Reclaim “Moon”.

The other natural satellites can get their own word.

Icelandic is doing it right. The language has two words for “moon”: “tungl” and the more poetic “mánin”. “Tungl” can be used for any satellite. “Mánin” is exclusive to the Moon.

English’s “Moon” shares a root with “mánin”.

Modern English has no equivalent to “tungl”, but Middle English did, in the form of “tungol”.

Don’t call Phobos and Deimos the “moons of Mars”. Call them the “tunglen of Mars”. :eng101:

Now this sounds like it has some promise.

Also

That's no tungol, it's a space station!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's Sol not Sun :crossarms:

Ocatamai
Jun 18, 2004

Perfect and Elegant Maid
Other star systems infact do not have their own solar system because their star isn't named Sol. Get your own system, bums.

Also the moon is safe to look at now.

naem
May 29, 2011

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

How did they get the movie studio into the sky tho?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Strategic Tea posted:

How did they get the movie studio into the sky tho?

they got there on that massive rocket you saw

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Colonel Cancer posted:

That snow moon!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

It was a nice moon, op!!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

peanut posted:

It was a nice moon Steve, op!!!

:colbert:

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Daikloktos posted:

The moon was destroyed in 2009 under the cover of the LCROSS mission, and replaced with a hologram. You can occasionally see planes flying "behind" the moon image

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pipsqueakgames.shootthemoon&hl=en_AU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I would if Piccolo hadn't blown it up!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

What does this even mean?