Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Me: So I was thinking of going into premed.

GC: Ah, then you'll want potions. You'll learn how to make healing potions, murder potions, love potions, torture potions, cheating potions, permanent disfigurement potions...

Me: Um, I'd really just like to focus on the healing stuff? I don't want to make things that hurt people.

GC: You need a well rounded education.

Me: But--

GC: Relax. The potions teacher is a grouchy reformed wizard nazi equivalent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Me: Ok, how about homeopathic healing?

GC: Good choice. In herbology you'll learn about screaming plants that can kill you, and that's just on day one.

biosterous

trying to find out if there is a shop class in the wizarding school

"oh no this isn't a wizard trade school, this is the academic-stream wizard school"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

Me: Forget it. Can I just study English?

GC: (consulting a book of wizard lore) Oh, hmm, I'm not sure that would be possible, you see...ah yes, here we go, there are books that can kill you. Of course you can.

BoldFrankensteinMir

*Furrows brow at waiting-room pamphlet promoting "Sorcery, Thaumaturgy, Enchanting and Magicks" education and nothing else*

Sig by Heather Papps

Finger Prince

biosterous posted:

trying to find out if there is a shop class in the wizarding school

"oh no this isn't a wizard trade school, this is the academic-stream wizard school"

Finger Prince

Hogwarts Tech

Doing a two year diploma in flying carpet repair.

Escape From Noise

Going to wizard art school and getting really high off homebrew potions.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
School of Wizardry and Cuckolding

Heather Papps

hello friend

my father wants me to go into a reliable trade, like wandsmithing, you know, something normal.
but i think my true passion is video games journalism.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

dies at age 89 trying to selectively breed horses 2 hav longer legs instead of just zappin em w the stick

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

School of Wizardry and Cuckolding

:five:

wearing a lampshade

I mean you'd have to use magic if you were a plumber that worked on wizard toilets. Literal giant shits.

Heather Papps

hello friend

wizards poo poo on the floor and then use magic to make it vanish

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Wizards don't poop. It's why they're so uptight.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Wizards poop into subdimensions and such, like they just hang their asses over the frame of a magic painting and slowly fill the nice picture of a field with turds like it's the Porta Potty of Dorian Gray.

Sig by Heather Papps

idiotsavant
wizards poo poo backwards into time all the poo poo from their future life is actually going back up into their asses

its why theyre so powerful

Yinlock

no son of mine is going to be a *spits to side* doctor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

I mean let's be honest, your first year is going to be all cores anyway so you can stay undecided for a while. Enchanted library science is the great equalizer, you gotta learn the difference between grimoires and tomes somewhere.