Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Recently I went to the store and left with:

-A large pack of toilet paper.
-2 cans of beer

What purchases are you making that surely have the teller thinking what the items say about you and your future plans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

frozen pizza
jar of anchovies
package of led lightbulbs

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

really big condoms
tins of crushed tomatoes
stepladder
push pins
poncho
shampoo

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
1 "My Sincerest Condolences" greeting card
1 small onion
1 pocketknife

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

people say the cashier doesn't pay attention but I'll never forget the old guy with the two 20 something girls who were buying chocolate milk, whipped cream and condoms. wtf was the chocolate milk for???

City of Glompton

dont say for drinking bc i cannot accept that was the answer

Twenty Four

My actual shopping trips the other week:

Going to the supermarket 3 nights in a row and buying 2 30 packs of beer, nothing else, because they were on sale for the super bowl and probably won't see prices that low again.

There was a limit of 2 per purchase, hence going 3 nights in a row, and I know I will drink it. Hopefully lasts me until St. Patrick's day sales when combined with what I already had.

And no, I don't only drink beer. I drink liquor too :)

fartzilla

how disgusting
once i bought four cans of tuna and a bouquet of roses and the cashier freaked out

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

My actual shopping trips the other week:

Going to the supermarket 3 nights in a row and buying 2 30 packs of beer, nothing else, because they were on sale for the super bowl and probably won't see prices that low again.

There was a limit of 2 per purchase, hence going 3 nights in a row, and I know I will drink it. Hopefully lasts me until St. Patrick's day sales when combined with what I already had.

And no, I don't only drink beer. I drink liquor too :)

Liquor? I BARELY KNEW 'ER!

Goons Are Gifts

A cheap bottle of wine, some lube and some bandages did raise some eyebrows, although they didn't know that I was just shopping for my boss and wanted to refill my first aid kit in general.

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

A cheap bottle of wine, some lube and some bandages did raise some eyebrows, although they didn't know that I was just shopping for my boss and wanted to refill my first aid kit in general.

So the cheap wine and bandages were for the first aid kit, and the lube was for your boss obviously!

alnilam

All of them are for the first aid kit bc sometimes love is the best medicine :greenangel:

nut

bag of wooden bbq skewers
bag of marshmallows
a lone egg

i call it the ap physics

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

-three whole chickens
-duct tape

nut

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

-three whole chickens
-duct tape

elsa looks outside her bedroom window at the muggy June afternoon before her focus is broke by a voice in the hallway

"Do you want to build a snowmannnn?"

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

fartzilla posted:

once i bought four cans of tuna and a bouquet of roses and the cashier freaked out

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Manifisto

ken doll, barber shears, pack of push pins, greeting card beginning "to my dear ex husband . . . "

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

The very second I see someone buy toilet paper I begin constructing a mental image of them pooping in desparation, regretting their nutrition choices from before, sweating, praying and begging any God for mercy.

Thank God I almost got control of my urge to speak out my thoughts in public by now.

Manifisto

six pack of mr. pibb, package of hydrox cookies, can of brazil nuts, look of grim determination

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

If someone is buying 4 different flavours of jello powder at 2am, they high AF I don't care what their excuse is. Your jar of pickles and loaf of bread ain't foolin' anyone, jefe.

Manifisto

container of lube, literally anything else

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Four bottles of cola, two packs of Mentos, a single ski mask

Who's gonna laugh once I robbed that bank without a single firearm

Manifisto

a $500 hydroponic setup and a single packet of the cheapest herb/vegetable seeds in the store

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Four bottles of cola, two packs of Mentos, a single ski mask

Who's gonna laugh once I robbed that bank without a single firearm

The guards when they notice that they aren't diet.

xcheopis

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The guards when they notice that they aren't diet.

Oh, come on! Who the h*ck eats diet mentos?!?

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

the most poignant shopping checkout i ever participated in was an older man buying a big ol cucumber and a bottle of hand lotion. it's ~11pm and he gazes lustfully at the cuke the whole time we're waiting in line. never looks away. this man is horny for a cucumber and he cannot lie. shy little smile at the cashier when he goes to pay, she's trying to be polite and not quite holding back a disgusted lip curl. i'm high as hell and the whole scene is extra vivid/funny to me. "at least someone's having fun tonight" i say to her when it's my turn to pay, and she just gives me a look of hate. she hates her job, she hates the cucumber man, and she hates me too. she tells me my total, and i pay and leave with my chips, soda, blunt wrap and a poo poo-eating grin

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

xcheopis posted:

Oh, come on! Who the h*ck eats diet mentos?!?

One ski mask please, extra slim

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

owlhawk911 posted:

the most poignant shopping checkout i ever participated in was an older man buying a big ol cucumber and a bottle of hand lotion. it's ~11pm and he gazes lustfully at the cuke the whole time we're waiting in line. never looks away. this man is horny for a cucumber and he cannot lie. shy little smile at the cashier when he goes to pay, she's trying to be polite and not quite holding back a disgusted lip curl. i'm high as hell and the whole scene is extra vivid/funny to me. "at least someone's having fun tonight" i say to her when it's my turn to pay, and she just gives me a look of hate. she hates her job, she hates the cucumber man, and she hates me too. she tells me my total, and i pay and leave with my chips, soda, blunt wrap and a poo poo-eating grin

love the cucumber man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

its mostly from the butcher: shanks, thighs, trotters, brains, hearts, other organs etc

also quite a lot of thread and sewing needles, a whole shitload of batteries, and a disturbingly broad selection of knives

ty nesamdoom!