Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
donuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
big fan of banana bread/zucchini bread/etc.

Olive!

some brownies are actually cake but it's still okay to eat those with your hands for some reason???

Macnult

booty

xcheopis

Cupcakes, of course.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Wedding cake, when you’re the groom (me) and you’re faster than your bride (Mrs Phoenix Splatmistress)

Splat!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

City of Glompton

pancakes

City of Glompton

gently caress. just informed pancakes are NOT socially acceptable to eat with your hands, and that i will be responsible for cleaning the butter and syrup off this keyboard :(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

urinal cakes

Trying

pocket custard is achievable if you have good posture and rubber pants

Escape From Noise

gently caress society maaaaaaaan!

*Plunges hand into sheet cake*

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
In my house it's unacceptable to eat any cakes with your hands. We require that cake be eaten with the mouth.

Escape From Noise

roomforthetuna posted:

In my house it's unacceptable to eat any cakes with your hands. We require that cake be eaten with the mouth.

┏┓
┃┃╱╲ in
┃╱╱╲╲ this
╱╱╭╮╲╲house
▔▏┗┛▕▔ we
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
Eat cake with our mouths!
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

City of Glompton posted:

gently caress. just informed pancakes are NOT socially acceptable to eat with your hands, and that i will be responsible for cleaning the butter and syrup off this keyboard :(

wtf. crepes tho??

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

if pancakes are a cake then waffles are a cake. and if waffles are a cake? waffle cones are a cake that you eat with yoru hands...its also an ice-cream cake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Crepes are sandwiches

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig