Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

just really sad no one wants to be my valentine this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

why is everyone wearing big plastic suits around me its going to make doing that romantic linked elbows champagne sip awkward

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

take the moon

by sebmojo
valentines day is a scam invented by greeting card companies, i maintain furiously while my immuno-suppressed body dies painfully of coronavirus

vanisher

vanisher

You don't want to be my valentine just cause I have a deadly highly infectious disease? Okay I get it you don't like me.

vanisher

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You take my breath away! Also, I'm suffering respiratory failure due to coronavirus.

Macnult

ghirardelli cough drops

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
together on a white sand beach holding hands and sippin on Corona Lights ironically

Escape From Noise

Slamming Corona after Corona on my big Valentine's date. The last thing I remember is explaining that I'm working on building up a tolerance through gradual exposure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Now that everyone's focused on Corinavirus I might have a shot at spending Valentine's day with avian or swine flu. Possibly even ebola!