Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I love Middle Earth and all its hobbits and goblins and poo poo as much as the next orb but Lord of the Rings needs a bit of an update. I mean they're just getting trounced in the ratings by Harry Potter. Ask a kid to name a wizard who do you think they'll say? Gandalf? Yeah right. Maybe Merlin if you're lucky. You know they'll say Harry Potter or one of the characters. And that's fine! But LOTR needs an edge. Here are my contributions.

Gandalf no longer smokes a pipe, he vapes! Hell yeah! Gandalf is now on Youtube uploading videos of his sick vape tricks and showing people how to build the best rigs that'll have you blowin' sick clouds bigger than even Smog could manage! But hold onto your butts because that's not it! Gandalf even shows you how to cast protections spells on your vape rigs preventing them from exploding in your face. Also he's no longer gray or white. Gandalf dresses in all kinds of wild-rear end colors and just rages on that rig. Like he starts blowing a sick cloud and the latest Skrillex just start blaring all sick and suddenly, as the bass drops you realize that it's actually in the shape of a massive luxury yacht but we're just getting started. Zoom in on the yacht and, what's that? The deck of the yacht is filled with little vape people bumping and grinding in their swimwear (some are even nude! others are like smoking joints and stuff) but lol if you think that's it. Zoom in up top and their's a little vape DJ on the deck but THERE IS MORE! SERIOUSLY! Stop trying to walk off! It's disgraced forums mod Deadmau5 and he's just fuckin' goin' to TOWN! You can even see little vape sweat drops on him. But he will not stop. Return to a wide shot and (bass drop) Gandalf is blowing another sick cloud and it's taking the shape of a giant squid that then eats the yacht. Then Gandalf breaks down how he did the tricks in a little tutorial.

The dwarfs that accompany Bilbo on his journey are now a skate crew who tear it up sick nasty every chance they get. Imagine this: they escape Smog's lair but just fuckin' grinding the hell out of that mountain as some sick thrash metal or something blares. Bonus: this is also when Frodo truly learns to skate after spending most of the quest up until that point trying to learn but just constantly beefing really hard (and constantly being put in the crash reel of the dwarfs' skate videos). It's not just gnar as gently caress it's also uplifting.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Feb 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Dangit! Got so pumped up about this that I forgot to think of a good thread tag. But you know what? That's okay!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Legolas and Gilmi now wear Oakleys and hi five a lot

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Legolas and Gilmi now wear Oakleys and hi five a lot

Legalos is also vegan and is always working on getting Gimli to take up the lifestyle but in a friendly and respectful way.

Escape From Noise

Nobody's done a song about LOTR since Led Zeppelin. We need to get a newer artist signed on to write one. Maybe Gucci Main?

Macnult

The recording of a crowd chanting ‘Worldstar!’ is edited into Saruman and Gandalf’s fight, hinting the severity of the dispute to the viewer.

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

The recording of a crowd chanting ‘Worldstar!’ is edited into Saruman and Gandalf’s fight, hinting the severity of the dispute to the viewer.

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
instead of a pipe gandalf has a vape and just rips faaat all day

weed cat

frodo is reunited with bilbo in rivendell and "literally can't even" but bilbo won't shut up about keto and won't take a hint so frodo puts his airpods in

weed cat

what if lotr, but modarn? frodo get ipad. sam get google glas

Macnult

Aragorn: “Wait, beer has gluten? Isn’t it only in cheese?”
[Merry and Pippin both let out a sigh]

xcheopis

It's Smaug, not Smog, you half-literate swine!

Escape From Noise

xcheopis posted:

It's Smaug, not Smog, you half-literate swine!

Sorry but it needs an update. Get with the times!:cool:

weed cat

gollum doing a fortnite dance as he sinks into the cracks of doom

Chrs

Gollum doesn’t give a gently caress about the ring and is just a crackhead who’s decided to tag along

Escape From Noise

Chrs posted:

Gollum doesn’t give a gently caress about the ring and is just a crackhead who’s decided to tag along

He just wants the precious... metal

Peg Sliderskew
Tom Bombadil is now rapping his little songs, which have been brought up to date so they are about his Gucci clothes and his girlfriend Goldbitchy. He still gets left out of the movies though.

Courtesy of Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

At one point the Fellowship all rent electric scooters, but Merry and Pippin have to share one and Boromir's is broken.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Elrond drives a Land Rover

Escape From Noise

Sauran becomes a Twitch streamer and is so full of himself, that he streams his battles against his enemies in real-time.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Feb 12, 2020

Escape From Noise

Samwise no longer lifts his traveling companions' spirits with taters, but with hand roasted bulletproof coffee he makes in the AeroPress he always carries with him.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Feb 12, 2020

Escape From Noise

Ents are now made of/smoke weed

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Sauron posted:

At hostpital, lost fingat!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Feb 12, 2020

Escape From Noise

:hmmyes:

take the moon

by sebmojo
gandalf guesting on joe rogan

jr: so you're like, an alien or some poo poo? lmao

gandalf: who knows man *smokes huge dmt bowl chugs 40oz of flammable whiskey eats fistful of shrooms eyeball doses 4 tabs of 1p lsd 4mg klonopin rails line of ket smokes bowl of salvia laced with chunks of ambien*

jr: can i get a hit of that pipeweed

g: not sure u could handle total ego death reverse perception of time linguistic distentegration living out aeons for each second complete collapse and rebirth of universe life monad crystal upgrade to cosmic brain fall to cosmic toes cycle through a few times visit of shadow people psychedelic fractals inverted colours and body high that feels like someones washing out each cell with nectar of cosmic hivebugs lets just keep it chill lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Wormtongue's "subtle poisons" are now him convincing Theoden to repeatedly take The Tide Pod Challenge.

Macnult

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Wormtongue's "subtle poisons" are now him convincing Theoden to repeatedly take The Tide Pod Challenge.

alnilam

the ring represents fiat currency, through which sauron wants to subjugate all the people of middle earth, only if it is destroyed and we return to the gold standard will the people be free. google ron paul

ty manifisto

xcheopis

alnilam posted:

the ring represents fiat currency, through which sauron wants to subjugate all the people of middle earth, only if it is destroyed and we return to the gold standard will the people be free. google ron paul

The ring is gold and therefore represents the gold standard, which must be eradicated along with its chief proponents.

take the moon

by sebmojo
google sauron paul

Escape From Noise

Riders of Rohan ride custom Harleys.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Feb 13, 2020

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Saruman the Privileged

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
elvish princess gets surrounded by nazgul on the river what happens next will SHOCK you!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sam unwraps the Elven food prepared in Lothlorien. The smell of Fat burgers and Popeye's chicken sandwiches filled the air. Frodo awoke, and the others soon joined in the wonderful repast with a relish. Second breakfast would not be far behind!

DelilahFlowers

Legolas and Gimli can finally get married after the Supreme council of the Reunited Kingdom passed Gay Marriage Laws. Elves and humans could get married for millenia. Heck, orcs could marry other races sooner than man between man (although they are still heavily discriminated against even after the collapse of sauron and mordor). Regardless, progress is progress.

Chrs

Nobody's done a song about LOTR since Led Zeppelin.

Not true: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Oi0vn415w

Escape From Noise

Okay. Nobody famous

Chrs

Fair lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Okay. Nobody famous