Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Yeah. I'm ready for whatever. I have one half of a bun in each hand. Come at me! Throw some beef patty at me. Go ahead! Blam! I got myself a tasty hamburger! I could even turn it into a cheeseburger with one of these tactical cheese slices I keep loaded in this tactical garnish and toppings vest. What's that? Trying to wing me in the face with loose sandwich meats, thus temporarily blinding me with the salts? BLADOW! Sandwich time! May even hit it with some mustard and pickle if they weren't provided. So you're going to try and take me down with bacon and eggs? Sunny side up? Over easy? Scrambled? Doesn't matter because, guess what? BREAKFAST SANDWICH! Gonna hit it with this hip flask of hot sauce. Yeah. You might as well give up now because my fighting style will turn any attack into a delicious and harmless sandwich.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Feb 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

bet you can’t deal with my fried chicken and spices attack :smug:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

google THIS

(after getting my fist trapped between the buns mid-punch) *sigh* Let me guess...

deep dish peat moss

The goatse guy was buns akimbo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FLYING BUNS ATTACK *laser noises*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

deep dish peat moss posted:

The goatse guy was buns akimbo

A true master of the form