Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Traveling for work away from my wife :qq:

E. Oh well, hand’s still here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Bust Rodd posted:

Back in the ‘00s when Facebook was the biggest social media platform and not a pasture for dinosaurs, some dweebs tried to make the day after Valentine’s day “Steak & a BJ” day for all the fellas after the work they put in for Valentine’s, and the endless cascade of dudes and ladies being like “bruh I get steak and BJs literally every week your girl is trash” was always the best part of the season.

i take it you didn't have a good steak and bj day bust rodd...

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
Burt those baskets are very nice and everyone is jealous of the recipients

HOWEVER, cheddar bay biscuits enter the competition:

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

I serve at a small fine dining restaurant. I am gonna wear a light purple shirt and make some memories/money. My manager has a sardonic tradition where he takes bets on which section will contain the table that breaks up during dinner. I think the holiday puts pressure on some people.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

Next cocktail party we host. (Never)

I guess I'll have to play the game with myself, that's ok too sometimes.

https://i.imgur.com/cpRzmKy.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

1redflag posted:

Traveling for work away from my wife :qq:

E. Oh well, hand’s still here

Adapt, Overcome, Survive