Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

Last year on a lark I mentioned my daughter is a Girl Scout and she was selling cookies digitally. A whole bunch of folks ordered from her (which she was very happy about). Cookies sales start today, so she asked if I could do it again. I asked McNally and he's cool with it. Here's her link:

https://digitalcookie.girlscouts.org/scout/briony172568

Just to let you all know, the money they get from cookie sales helps them do all the things little girls like to do. Painting at a Pottery to paint shop, camping, yoga with cats, helping the humane society are all things they've done in the last year. She will be hustling product at cookie booths locally as well. Her goal this year is 400 boxes.

Top Tip: Buy the S'Mores and freeze them. Goddamn they are top tier dipping cookies after that.

Thanks everybody!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
Ordered! I was a girl scout a very long time ago and know the struggles of the cookie hustle. I hope they have an amazing camping trip. :)

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Ah, gently caress.

I ordered a bunch. :(

cmdrpinky
Oct 1, 2003

Ordered! Thanks Briony.

DaNerd
Sep 15, 2009

u br?
Yes! Bought some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

Just popping in to say that Briony says "THANKS!!" for the orders so far. She appreciates it!