Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

r u ready to WALK posted:

Meet the Feebles was a great movie though

Ja wohl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Severing
Aug 26, 2017

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

sorry to break it to you OP, but the muppets were always horny as hell. my muppet crush was janice (although looking at that pic you provided, they did not have a real deep female bench.) I wonder if my life would have been better if I'd been more of a Ms. Piggy kind of person.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
The Muppets themselves were never meant to be 'kid-oriented', but the Sesame Street puppets canonically have no sexuality. Speculation that Bert and Ernie were gay was met with strong denial and clarification that they don't exist from the waist down. Meh, they could make it work

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

sorry to break it to you OP, but the muppets were always horny as hell. my muppet crush was janice (although looking at that pic you provided, they did not have a real deep female bench.) I wonder if my life would have been better if I'd been more of a Ms. Piggy kind of person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_IpgKzy75E
Animal was the horniest of all.
My muppet crush was Rita Moreno.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Spinz posted:

I couldn't disagree more

Is that what Bert's hair looks like before Ernie puts in the 'hair gel?'

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

yea gently caress u op

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Gonzo was always trying to gently caress the chickens

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Extra Large Marge posted:

Gonzo was always trying to gently caress the chickens

Gonzo and Camilla are married I thought

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

bird with big dick posted:

Miss piggy is a rapist

Absolutely

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ralph Hurley posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_IpgKzy75E
Animal was the horniest of all.
My muppet crush was Rita Moreno.

She won an Emmy for that.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

The 70s Muppet Show was relatively wholesome but they all definitely hosed.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

There’s a song on the Muppets Christmas Carol soundtrack called “Christmas Scat”

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Daikloktos posted:

I try to keep a sex-positive outlook on life and accept even viewpoints I don't fully agree with, but it bothers me when The Muppets are placed in sexually explicit scenarios. For instance, in the Office-style "The Muppets" a few years ago there's a gag where Fozzie talks about finding a dating site for bears; I don't want to think about my childhood friend getting hammerfucked by a giant hairy man. Don't even get me started on Kermit and Beaker dancing along as Lady Gaga sings lyrics like "When you touch me I die/Just a little inside". Does that make me a prude?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Raku posted:

Gonzo and Camilla are married I thought

I thought gonzo was in a thing with the rat

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yer a muppet, 'arry

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
a joke about bears today is about the same level of mildly lewd double entendre that the muppets have always featured for parents to laugh at

sorry bout your homophobia that you think a gay joke is more inappropriate than one about miss piggy sexually assaulting kermit

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Severing posted:

Picture removed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

...what was this picture

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Was Miss Piggy raping Kermit in the news or something? Is this something I'm expected to know?

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

...what was this picture

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:nws: Kermit, you'll get trichinosis! :nws:

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
"what if cute friendly thing for kids did sex and drugs and cusses" is the hackiest hack poo poo imaginable so it's no surprise it's what Jim Henson's failson did with the pedo who voiced Elmo after he was fired for loving kids.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

...what was this picture

id imagine based off the probation and that we're letting swedish chef fleshlights roll by that it had to be a very cool picture, possibly the best picture of all time, and the mod probed him in a fit of jealousy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Well, they are mods

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Op need to watch the happy time murders. Puppet Jizz everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry