Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
neo natal SoMe coordinator, helps parents get their babies onto SoMe without hazzle.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Robot kicker

Manifisto

meme dankifier repairman

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
offender trender - sets the current trend of what's offensive and not

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

cilantro influencer

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

bee milker

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

butt pirates — they shrink themselves down to microscopic size to sneak into your body and steal your organs. now talk about plundering booty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

butt pirates — they shrink themselves down to microscopic size to sneak into your body and steal your organs. now talk about plundering booty!

Hook marks, peg leg prints, tiny parrot droppings... This man did from butt piracy. Notice the tiny indentations on the left cheek from a tiny broadside.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
sock abducter - finds, steals, lick and chews your socks

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

bread tag technician

Jaguars!

Iphone recycler

Pastry of the Year

bespoke setup crafter for people who feel as though they must immediately go in

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

plucky first wave fighter pilot who will show the world his skills as well as take it to those aliens who appear to have overtaken our posi

Escape From Noise

VR user duster

Manifisto

soylent greengrocer

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

soylent greengrocer

Escape From Noise

Black Mirror and real life comparer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Manifisto posted:

soylent greengrocer

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
matrix consultant, helps you pick out the battery what best suited for your alien overlord needs.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

bank teller but im silent and my friend bank penn struggles against the chain and speaks for me

Finger Prince

Intern at a post apocalyptic raiding gang

Finger Prince

Meat support. It's like tech support but for AIs to call when their human stops working.
"hi this my name is JarJar, can I get your unique identifier?"
<<DSTR42069 - human self identified as Dongorapid IV has stopped responding to stimulus, please render assistance>>
"mmm hmm, mmm hmm, so what I am hearing you say is that your human has stopped responding. Let me just see what I can see from my end... *clickety clickety click*... Ok so what I'm seeing is the human is no longer responding to stimulus. I'm going to ask you to first try turning your human off and back on again.
<<error unable to comply. Turning off human is not part of primary motivational code. DSTR42069 is a mark 9 dick sucking trolley robot. DSTR42069 can only human on.>>
"oh I see, well in that case don't panic and just wait 20 or 30 minutes"
<<oh I think human Dongorapid IV is beginning to respond. Thank you human JarJar. Please insert organ into telefleshlight so I might thank you in the manner of my people. Please have supervisor do similar, you have been most helpful.>>

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Finger Prince posted:

Meat support. It's like tech support but for AIs to call when their human stops working.
<<DSTR42069 - human self identified as Dongorapid IV has stopped responding to stimulus, please render assistance>>
"mmm hmm, mmm hmm, so what I am hearing you say is that your human has stopped responding. Let me just see what I can see from my end... *clickety clickety click*... Ok so what I'm seeing is the human is no longer responding to stimulus. I'm going to ask you to first try turning your human off and back on again.
<<error unable to comply. Turning off human is not part of primary motivational code. DSTR42069 is a mark 9 dick sucking trolley robot. DSTR42069 can only human on.>>
<<oh I think human Dongorapid IV is beginning to respond. Thank you human JarJar. Please insert organ into telefleshlight so I might thank you in the manner of my people. Please have supervisor do similar, you have been most helpful.>>

<3 <3 Vanisher

DelilahFlowers

Finger Prince posted:

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

emotional support human

I will follow you around during stressful situations and will tell you that you are in fact cool and good

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Tin Tim

Also I'm thinking about a start-up business for untying your twisted earplug cables on your morning bus/train ride

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
shoe lace technician , bachelor in tying your shoe laces

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tin Tim

Writing my master thesis on the evolution of the lace and fancy knots during the ages