Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Caesar Saladin posted:

I dunno, what about every single british and australian film actor ever? Hugh Jackman, Hugh Laurie, Margot Robbie, Russell Crowe, Daniel Day Lewis, Dominic West, Nicole Kidman, Tom Hardy, Ben Mendelson, I could honestly just keep going.

for the british acting is their main national core competency and far and away their finest export.

americans and other people cant do australian accents for physiological reasons relating to blood flow to the mouth and larynx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

https://youtu.be/4LvWYP7839Q

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The_Continental posted:

Yeah the original statement was meant to be sarcastic.

:doh: sorry lol

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Dammit

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I live in Australia and get teased about my Canadian accent but Aussies say out and about the other extreme like "aaht" and "abaaht" so I'm pretty sure they'd think any North American sounds like a Canadian.