Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
belt vs suspenders
belt
suspenders
View Results

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

rotor posted:

he just looks like a weird baby

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Plank Walker posted:

you: oh no my shirt is coming untucked, maybe this convoluted system of buckles and pulleys will help!

me: get at my level binch

ahahaha

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

rotor posted:

suspenders are the only respectable way to hold up your utilikilt

this, but you also have to wear over-the-calf athletic socks with the stripes around the top

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

relative_q posted:

this, but you also have to wear over-the-calf athletic socks with the stripes around the top

or perhaps

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

rotor posted:

or perhaps

those are the wrong kind of socks

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
yeah i don’t think i would like those socks.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
aww dude! 4 str 4 stam leather belt!

pram
Jun 10, 2001

President Beep posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

President Beep posted: