Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

YagotmeIdidit posted:

It's loving bizarre isn't it? Like all these tweets and retweets (and youtube comments) on serious subjects and politics, and a sizeable chunk of those tweets are posted by grown-rear end people with an anime profile picture cropped out of a hentai image or a furry/brony profile pic or something equally stupid or degenerate. I see it all the time, people tweeting inane or super right-wing poo poo with anime profile pics. How are people supposed to take you seriously?

And you goons don't seem to be above linking that poo poo in threads, like the time some goon linked a tweet and when you clicked on his profile it turned out he was a furry making an animal loving game.

They're mostly Russian trolls, OP. Mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018
You buy into that russian troll crap?

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Cubone posted:

what does clout means now

it's a measure of how long you've been staring at little kids that turn into squids running around in tight pants while spraying colorful ink at each other

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

YagotmeIdidit posted:

You buy into that russian troll crap?

Looks like we got a "comrade" here....

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Grandpa never returned to this thread to explain that trend among the kids these days he hates. I didn't return to this thread because I was too busy out enjoying my *checks calendar* twentysomething lifestyle to remember I was getting owned in here.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Geemer posted:

it's a measure of how long you've been staring at little kids that turn into squids running around in tight pants while spraying colorful ink at each other

that's the nintendo game "splatoon"

I'm not THAT old

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

This is the twitter equivalent of asking the internet to "Roast Me".

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Pontificating rear end posted:

Is there anything good on Twitter? I don't go on there because it seems full of stupidity. At least the IDIOTS on this forum are funny.

da share z0ne was good for a while but became poo poo very quickly

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

P-Mack posted:

Anime loving owns

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Pontificating rear end posted:

Is there anything good on Twitter? I don't go on there because it seems full of stupidity. At least the IDIOTS on this forum are funny.

https://twitter.com/vinnybrack/status/1233784343048273922?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Junk posted:

da share z0ne was good for a while but became poo poo very quickly
I'm pretty sure they switched ownership
it went from consistently delightful to consistently abysmal like overnight