Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where do you put your wallet?
Back pocket
Front pocket
Goku
View Results

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I use a vertical keychain wallet. Don't want to keep my cards and phone together, and I got a tile so I figured I should make it as easy to find? I also put a large keychain that I easily recognize. was a rabbits foot but now it's a little fox doll. It doesn't fit completely in my pockets but I usually carry a backpack tbh. low key have been thinking about a fanny pack.

https://www.threadwallets.com/collections/vertical-card-holders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

I have a leather wallet/purse with a small pouch for coins.

Kinda like this one:

ilbusetto.it: BIFOLD COLORED WALLET WITH COIN POUCH

Dunno if that makes me a manchild, it seems pretty common in the parts of europe where I grew up but people in the UK make fun of me for that on occasion.

Oh and front right pocket of course. Sometimes a bag instead if I have one.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Only one True Wallet:

http://www.flamewallet.com

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Back pocket, I thought this was the universal default setting TBH. Kinda shocked at the amount of front pocketers.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Private Speech posted:

I have a leather wallet/purse with a small pouch for coins.

Kinda like this one:

ilbusetto.it: BIFOLD COLORED WALLET WITH COIN POUCH

Dunno if that makes me a manchild, it seems pretty common in the parts of europe where I grew up but people in the UK make fun of me for that on occasion.

Oh and front right pocket of course. Sometimes a bag instead if I have one.

Yeah americans and the british have weird stuff going on and think they're the normal ones.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Get a load of Mr Rockefeller over here with his surplus money

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
There was a time I wanted one of those, but I almost never have "surplus coins" anymore because I only use cash in some sort of emergency

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Inner hood pocket, in case I get shot in the heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Slim wallet in rear pocket, I keep as little as possible in it, so id, debit card, insurance cards, nothing else.