Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I buy my smokes at a drive-thru smoke shop. Don't have to deal with olds.
Gas stations I frequent are fancy-pants convenience stores, but there's some unspoken rule that you just don't talk to people inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I get irritated when the olds take up lap lanes at the pool, barely able to move. If they didn't exercise at all in their first 80 years, there's no point starting now.

Fingers crossed for Corona coming big.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

They only have the drive thru smoke shops on the Pawnee side. Im in Eagleton where they use faberge eggs to make omelets and fill the public pools with bottled water.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Szyznyk posted:

You must not have Bob Evans. Being able to sit there all goddamned day for the price of a cup of coffee.

Our Bob Evans closed. Must not have enough olds around here.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

there's an old guy in my neighborhood who drives his riding lawnmower to the gas station and just hangs out there for hours. I don't get it but whatever tickles your pickle I guess.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I buy steak sandwiches and beer, maybe gas

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Age is just a number.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
There's an old man who hangs out at my local rural pa dirt station. He told me Donald Trump wants the blood of old men to be used in the fight in Syria. :tinfoil:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Burt Sexual posted:

I buy steak sandwiches and beer, maybe gas

I usually get that last one for free sometime later on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
What kind of olds are we talking? Laudable Silent Generations, or god-forsaken Boomers? One of those I enjoy learning from their knowledge and perspective and the other should be bulldozed into a grave