Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
pounding eggplants into a pulp
add some seasoning
slurp it up

baba ganoush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
only the true veg pounder pays for his pounds of vegs with pounds

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
coffee is actually a vegetable , and I need a pound of it, now.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'd like an avacado to dip my chips in, but could you kinda smash it for a bit first? maybe chuck it at a wall i don't know, i'm not a chef.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

this mf name veg pound

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Senior Management

Oh you meant veg pound. As in pounding veg. Which refers to vegetables. Pounding them for the purpose of human consumption.

I thought you meant something much different. I thought that you mean a pound or impound lot for lost and wayward vegetables. You know, like arugula. What is up with that one?

:jerry:

google THIS

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A POUND OF VEG INTO THE BLENDER. ITS MY POWER ENERGY ANTIOXIDANT BLEND AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START PUSHING THE BUTTONS ALONGSIDE WITH CRUSHED ICE AND WHEY PROTEIN. I BLEND EVERY VEG AND I BLEND EVERY VEG HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I GRIND UP SOME KALE BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I LOSE MY GRIP ON THE LID AND IT SPRAYS EVERWHERE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY IMBIBED THE GALAXY’S MOST NUTRITIOUS BEVERAGE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE VITAMINS AND MINERALS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 SMOOTHIES INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

wearing a lampshade

google THIS posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A POUND OF VEG INTO THE BLENDER. ITS MY POWER ENERGY ANTIOXIDANT BLEND AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START PUSHING THE BUTTONS ALONGSIDE WITH CRUSHED ICE AND WHEY PROTEIN. I BLEND EVERY VEG AND I BLEND EVERY VEG HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I GRIND UP SOME KALE BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I LOSE MY GRIP ON THE LID AND IT SPRAYS EVERWHERE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY IMBIBED THE GALAXY’S MOST NUTRITIOUS BEVERAGE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE VITAMINS AND MINERALS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 SMOOTHIES INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

ty nesamdoom!

crystal Ghost
enjoying the flavoric symphony that is the McChicken

Manifisto

bypassing the beautiful perfect broccoli at the greengrocer to get a rescue from the veg pound

ty nesamdoom!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

google THIS posted:

<3 <3 Vanisher

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

biosterous posted:

this mf name veg pound

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
clean up on isle 5 , the veg pounders are at it again

the veg exhibition features the sweetest, hardest, mushiest and tastiest vegs around - but sales are not allowed.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

The salad goes in for a handshake but I awkwardly give them a veg pound.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
totes pounded some veg last night :smugmrgw: :lolplant:

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
poundeing my vegg

FutonForensic

Escape From Noise

Pound that veg on the reg

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
cucumber vegginitis is spreading after unwrapped cucumbers were caught in a bunch, they were pounded to a pulp and discarded

<3 <3 Vanisher

Wark Say

by Fluffdaddy
Aye yai yai! :aaa:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

more like vag pound :pervert:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

watho posted:

oi, wow, really - imagine coming here into the veg pounder thread like that <.< the audacity

<3 <3 Vanisher

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

watho posted:

u nasty

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i’m poundin’ vag and i ain’t ever gonna stop

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

watho posted:

i’m poundin’ vag and i ain’t ever gonna stop

You should try veg pounders anonymous , we welcome anyone.

<3 <3 Vanisher