Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Taintrunner posted:

You dumbass. Didn't you read the Balkanization thread.

See? It's free real estate.

pennyware is a waste because Delaware doesn't exist and doesn't warrant a name

Its Pensyltucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
My God why can't you people just be happy that you didn't vote for Joe "the lesser of two rapists" Biden?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

My God why can't you people just be happy that you didn't vote for Joe "the lesser of two rapists" Biden?

And how dare you find the tag change funny, you're actually very upset and you're just pretending and rolling with the punches

- an actual QCS post

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Somfin posted:

And how dare you find the tag change funny, you're actually very upset and you're just pretending and rolling with the punches

- an actual QCS post

I don't find it funny. It's kinda dumb if I spend any time and mental energy on it.

But I'm so glad I didn't vote for Joe "remember that racist thing he said? He sure doesn't" Biden

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Somfin posted:

- an actual QCS post

Goons do this a lot, in a lot of different games and forums, where if you're not immediately melting down about the ridicule, they'll just pretend your melting down, because that sometimes gets people to meltdown. Plus it's more fun for them to pretend you're actually really mad.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

ikanreed posted:

I am

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

D&D can suck my D and D

sig by Heather Papps

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

I don't find it funny. It's kinda dumb if I spend any time and mental energy on it.

But I'm so glad I didn't vote for Joe "remember that racist thing he said? He sure doesn't" Biden

Very happy to not be even tacitly endorsing the Democrat with the Republican cabinet over the Republican with the Republican cabinet, thank you very much

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Happy Thread posted:

Jeff unperma'd mod Jack Daniels, letting them in through the backdoor after the community ran Jack off for constant racist and transphobic posts in FYAD and organizing thread invasions. Jeff also reopened FYAD this summer without announcing it at all

This is a great satire post. I thought it was real for a second

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Centrist Committee posted:

elections have consequences!!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Somfin posted:

Very happy to not be even tacitly endorsing the Democrat with the Republican cabinet over the Republican with the Republican cabinet, thank you very much

sig by Heather Papps

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Grimey Drawer

Happy Thread posted:

Jeff unperma'd mod Jack Daniels, letting them in through the backdoor after the community ran Jack off for constant racist and transphobic posts in FYAD and organizing thread invasions. Jeff also reopened FYAD this summer without announcing it at all

Who the gently caress let you out the locker? They should have welded it shut and thrown you in a lake.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Thread posted:

What the gently caress is this dumbassed poo poo. Shut up

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

think its time to close this embarrassment of a thread. everyone whining about gang tags should be banned. mods??

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

think its time to close this embarrassment of a thread. everyone whining about gang tags should be banned. mods??

This

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Ban everyone with any gang tag and never give them out again. Some day a real rain will come

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Crane Fist posted:

Ban everyone with any gang tag and never give them out again. Some day a real rain will come

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

the funniest thing about the tag debacle is that i learned that there's a discord to talk about the forums when you're not on the forums for people that just can't get enough forums and that arfjason is on it lmao

lmfao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Forums are done getting my money

same. i'm putting my foot down! IT'S DOWN!!!

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

:gas: ban everyone who posted here, including ironically

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Closing the thread for a little while because some NoJoes are being an embarrassment to the uniform. Get your acts together, soldiers.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

alarumklok posted:

:gas: ban everyone who posted here, including ironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
abusing my mod powers to say rip