Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
The American left must enter a new phase and C-Spam must be the vanguard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress off

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
It's not just about the fact we posted losses tonight. Look at the margins. Look at the demographics. Look at the issues people were talking about in their exit polls. Look at how people were making their decision. Look at how worthless polling was and how quickly the race swung in the span of a week. This is not a battle we can win with better messaging or canvass. The electorate has rejected our argument, and any further energy and spirit devoted to this campaign is better spent organizing for more direct action.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im organizing for the direct action of posting in a bad thread

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

wow I won

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikloktos posted:

It's not just about the fact we posted losses tonight. Look at the margins. Look at the demographics. Look at the issues people were talking about in their exit polls. Look at how people were making their decision. Look at how worthless polling was and how quickly the race swung in the span of a week. This is not a battle we can win with better messaging or canvass. The electorate has rejected our argument, and any further energy and spirit devoted to this campaign is better spent organizing for more direct action.

reported for suppressing the vote

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Thank you for your expertise in these matters

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
move daikloktos back to gbs

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i haven't seen iospace post in cspam in 4 years op. Why should i trust them to not ban me for my veiled, yet not over the line, death threats :colbert:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homeless Friend posted:

i haven't seen iospace post in cspam in 4 years op. Why should i trust them to not ban me for my veiled, yet not over the line, death threats :colbert:

they talked poo poo about cspam in another subforum lmao

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

move the trump threads to whatever the NFL forum is called and then permaban everyone who posts there

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Move it to e/n instead

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Let's reignite this discourse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation