Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

kntfkr posted:

Agreed. An actor's take home income should be limited at $80k per year in order to preserve their own mental well being. Also, because acting is an easy thing that literally anyone can do and it shouldn't be so highly compensated as to create literal monsters.

it really isn't, but yeah having enough money to own your own island/castle/jet/etc. is bad for anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

olives black posted:

it really isn't, but yeah having enough money to own your own island/castle/jet/etc. is bad for anyone

I thought that was sarcasm tbh

naem
May 29, 2011

I’d like to watch a version of Charlie’s Angels but it’s all Brad pitts ex girlfriends, and they don’t tell them who else is starring, brad plays charlie

also the movie isn’t the movie it’s a reality show behind the scenes

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

precision posted:

I am extremely stupid

peak gwyn

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

A few years ago my neighbor's moron dog knocked over a candle and set their apartment on fire. I like to think it was the candle that smells like gwyneth paltrow's yoni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

I'm not stupid enough to be rich, sadly ):