Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

huh weird

*turns on ps4*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Guy: "I'm the Whether Man, not the Weather Man, for after all it's more important to know whether there will be weather tha-"

Me, vaping obnoxiously: "Let me stop you right there. Meteorology is a scam."

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

so we fuckin or what

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

“Yo I never read this book; you got like a Netflix show or something I should watch to catch up?”

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Book version? Hell yeah, I'm all about that poo poo
Cartoon version? gently caress that, I will call it a disappointment to its face

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Me: "If you can't laugh or think in the doldrums, what CAN you do??"
Lethargian:*pulls out bong*
Me: "oh gently caress yea, that makes sense"

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I like this thread idea. PT is cool and good

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's a great book that still holds up even as an adult

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

uhhhh I got a fuckin I-PASS, so...

*blows past the tollbooth doing 80 in the ORT lane, smacks into traffic on the Dan Ryan, rear ends Officer Shrift*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I don't have time for no goddamn rhomboids