Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Pretty good posted:

Look what came out of my ego sack

Ego is stored in Jim's balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020

Foul Ole Ron posted:

I would have preferred :

Jim Carrey; OP knows more about enlightenment and self discovery than a famous comedian, come read his thoughts, no I'm super serial, the OP knows man, the OP is the real deal, not some net expert who is posting to sound cool and sound like a "zen"lord. No the OP wouldn't do that, nor would the Op like us to listen as he butt fucks himself and his ID with his superiority over a man who more than likely is not in a great place and is just trying to cope.

I didn't post it to present myself in any particular way, I posted it because it was my genuine reaction to Jim Carey treating some pretty basic insights into the self as really profound

ThePopeOfFun posted:

OP is just so blasé about ego death as if everyone has just splattered headfirst into a k hole.

bAbYs FiRsT eGo DeAtH I"M SO EXPERIENCED WITH NARCTOTICS AN DRUGS HAHA WHAT A LOSER THAT FAMS MAN IS

I don't do drugs. my brain journeys are 100% natty

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Baby’s first thread necro

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Looks like Dr Robotnik spent a bit too long in Mushroom Hill Zone if you get what I mean!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Disco Pope posted:

Looks like Dr Robotnik spent a bit too long in Mushroom Hill Zone if you get what I mean!

not sure if the joke is this is literally the ending of the sonic movie

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Carl Jung stands up in court, his face a rictus with a severe overbite, all of the muscles in his neck tense, his shoulders hunched around his head, screaming "I . CAN'T.. LIE"

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Oh cool, yet another movie where Carl Jung plays a gibbering idiot. Pass.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Baby's first k-hole, brought on by vaccines

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Jay_Zombie posted:

That time he infiltrated an African tribe by essentially wearing blackface.

Truly a paragon of spiritual integrity.

he earned it by being the white guy on In Living Color

sssssssssmokin!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

https://twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/1306308804166942721?s=20