Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
This is art.

quote:

One woman is behind bars after police said she was accused of stealing a painting from a Knoxville motel.

According to records, Edna Smith was seen on security camera walking into the Deluxe Inn on Magnolia Avenue, taking a painting off the wall and leaving the property with it at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Records show Smith was banned from the motel.

Motel workers called the police when Smith returned to the motel Wednesday. She was taken into custody on charges of burglary.

An employee estimated the painting to be worth about $500.

Mainly I just wanted an excuse to post this mugshot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
She looks like she just got tricked into smoking an exploding cigar by Bugs Bunny.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Holiday in express gonna have to contract out someone to put some plaid pattern under a muted craquelure rainbow with irregular shapes of Xmas wrapping paper superimposed and a little spritz or diffused pink and yellow airbrush around the edges. :jerkbag:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

The stolen painting

cnut
May 3, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Holiday in express gonna have to contract out someone to put some plaid pattern under a muted craquelure rainbow with irregular shapes of Xmas wrapping paper superimposed and a little spritz or diffused pink and yellow airbrush around the edges. :jerkbag:

You read my mind.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

The stolen painting

Oh god that痴 gotta be worth like $8000 or something lol.

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

Hey, hey kids!

*goofy laugh and grin*

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Goddamn

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The stolen painting

i think i saw this at the flea market for $10

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The stolen painting

I'd steal that

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

i think i saw this at the flea market for $10

It's worth that much? Is it because of the frame?

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
often after the night shift at my motel, the cum dumpster inn, i pop by the local gallery to purchase some fine local artist's work for 500 dollars

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

I'm glad you're back, but I'm having a bit of trouble imagining this. Can I get a visual please?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
people stealing art make me sick when i had to work days until i could finally afford to buy that tiger painting from the gas station

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Should have used a coupon

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/c60c454e-d241-4de3-ae80-ed59e3933f61

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

honestly i would love to see an oil painting of that mugshot

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

This is drugs.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Seriously though, what the gently caress is wrong with her skin?

She looks like she has that made-up reverse vitiligo disease Uncle Ruckus claims to have on the Boondocks.

Not a Duck
Mar 17, 2009

I'm not a duck.
Wanda Sykes tries prop comedy.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I can't believe this was a real word

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Who What Now posted:

I'd steal that

Yea

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TheAardvark posted:

I'm glad you're back, but I'm having a bit of trouble imagining this. Can I get a visual please?

Honestly I think a gallery of lovely hotel art interpretations would be p dope. Also my description was nearly paint-by-numbers make it yo drat self lol. :v:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TheAardvark posted:

Clamdestine is a good poster I'm always glad when they're back from probation hiatus.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh yeah I知 aways in twouble I知 such a bad wittle boy nobody wikes me. :downsbravo:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Oh yeah I’m aways in twouble I’m such a bad wittle boy nobody wikes me. :downsbravo:

I wike you :unsmith:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oh yeah I知 aways in twouble I知 such a bad wittle boy nobody wikes me. :downsbravo:

God you're such a good poster Boyster, I hope life is going good for you.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

poo poo I forgot to buff my personality.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shadow0 posted:

I wike you :unsmith:

I知 straight and also not 5 years old.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

I’m straight and also not 5 years old.

:smith:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Art is totally subjective. Like my father in law looked at a piece of art and had a great experience and thought it was cool, and then some other guy with no familial relation looked at the same piece and tripped and fell down a flight of stairs and dragged a girl behind him and kind of hosed her poo poo up for a while and hosed himself up for a while, but he didn稚 give a poo poo and thought the art was really cool and that he had a great experience.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Fine Art as entire medium has failed me due to the location restrictions of being in a gallery. gently caress your gallery. I need experience all art while in the exstatic relief of taking a massive poo poo on my own toilet. Without that, the experience will be lost and I won't be able to appriciate the artists creation in comparison to my own.
Every emotional experience is relative.
I need that immediate juxtaposition of my creation with theirs and see which feeling wins out.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Fine Art as entire medium has failed me due to the location restrictions of being in a gallery. gently caress your gallery. I need experience all art while in the exstatic relief of taking a massive poo poo on my own toilet. Without that, the experience will be lost and I won't be able to appriciate the artists creation in comparison to my own.
I need that immediate juxtaposition of my creation with theirs and see which feeling wins out.

Dude, just build a portable toilet and take it to the gallery with you and stop being so angry about galleries not providing for your needs. Be the shart you want to see in the world.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Salem Saberhagen posted:

someone already did that with the gold toilet