Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you pick your nose
Yes
No
View Results

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

My finger is going up my nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

It dry as poo poo right now and Im loving the nose pickin season this year.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Picking your nose after lifes greatest pleasures and I will never stop

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You can pry the boogers from my cold dead hands

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bleedin' and feedin', OP. It's a lifestyle

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you cant pick your friends nose!

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Boogers are stored in the brain

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I had trouble coming up with a portmanteau of "booger" and "March" so I decided not to give it up for the month

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Saint Drogo posted:

do you people not have dicks to play with?

What do you think I pick my nose with, smart guy?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Saint Drogo posted:

do you people not have dicks to play with?

Do you not have two hands?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
My brother used to pick his nose so much it would bleed. I would constantly find bloody boogers in the bathroom sink and the shower because he couldn't be bothered to blow in to a Kleenex and throw it away.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My wife actually doesn't pick her nose somehow. She said she doesn't wanna kiss me after I do it so I said "do this" and horked back a loogie. She did and I said "ok now you have snot in your mouth too." Owned.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

My wife actually doesn't pick her nose somehow. She said she doesn't wanna kiss me after I do it so I said "do this" and horked back a loogie. She did and I said "ok now you have snot in your mouth too." Owned.

Your marriage is based on a lie, sorry to have to tell you this.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

That feeling of relief when you dislodge a big sharp one

SketchyNick
Oct 15, 2005
I often wonder what would happen if I didnt pick out those boogs. Would it just seal shut?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

SketchyNick posted:

I often wonder what would happen if I didnt pick out those boogs. Would it just seal shut?

You'd accidentally inhale them and then choke. You might die.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
My only trouble is picking which nostril to pick OP.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Weka posted:

Your marriage is based on a lie, sorry to have to tell you this.

17 years together and not even one slip up. She is the master stealth picker I guess.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

SketchyNick posted:

They'll eventually loosen and fall out, perhaps at an inopportune time such as when preparing your dinner or when chatting up a lady.

Alternatively you might take a deep sniff through your nose and the booger will come loose and shoot into the back of your throat like a pea shooter.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

i heard that picking your nose and eating it boosts your immune system because you're steadily eating small amounts of germs

so no, i will not stop picking and eating my snot, im actually healthier than all of you

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I've found that as I've got older, what were once pliant boogs that came out with the slightest of effort, have now become rocky concretions that need a pickaxe and dynamite to get out of my nose.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Jove Tone posted:

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you cant pick your friends nose!

Came here to post this.

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
If my finger ain't up in my booger burrow I am an unhappy man.

I am rarely an unhappy man.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Jove Tone posted:

Eh, just wait for them to fall asleep.

I used to have really long nails, so I fell out of the habit of putting them anywhere that might spring a leak.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Obsidianheart posted:

Eh, just wait for them to fall asleep.

I used to have really long nails, so I fell out of the habit of putting them anywhere that might spring a leak.

That's no fun.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

who doesnt pick their nose

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

GolfHole posted:

who doesnt pick their nose

6 people according to the poll buddy. I dont pick my nose because i am an adult.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

buglord posted:

6 people according to the poll buddy. I dont pick my nose because i am an adult.

ill do it

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

buglord posted:

wrapping a tissue around the finger before you put it up your nose is still picking your nose!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
It's a gross thing that isn't meant to be seen by other humans, like wiping your disgusting rear end in a top hat after you poo poo out your human poo poo. The key, funnily enough, is to not do it in front of other people

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I love picking my nose and I will never stop

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Also this thread is completely impossible to read on Awful app. It's purple, my God, it's purple!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Relayer posted:

It's a gross thing that isn't meant to be seen by other humans, like wiping your disgusting rear end in a top hat after you poo poo out your human poo poo. The key, funnily enough, is to not do it in front of other people

Elevators have cameras friend

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Relayer posted:

So do it on the highway you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
This thread has more bloody picking than the bluegrass band "Rose the Nose and her hemophiliac cousins".