Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
Yeah it's meant to be cheap spray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
cool drawings op

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

lmao excellent, i know just what it smells like: drakkar noir bought from a senegalese briefcase in midtown manhattan.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Thread ops rebooted regular photoshops and mspaints themselves nearly 2 years ago. There's a lot of mined threads.

Was talking about doing them for the front page again

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Thread ops rebooted regular photoshops and mspaints themselves nearly 2 years ago. There's a lot of mined threads.

I appreciate your work pinning most of the photoshop/paint threads. We need these for the front page.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I appreciate your work pinning most of the photoshop/paint threads. We need these for the front page.

yeah this is the kind of content people outside of goons want to see!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Honky Dong Country posted:

Was talking about doing them for the front page again
Would own! It would motivate contributors.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I appreciate your work pinning most of the photoshop/paint threads.
:discourse:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Mar 11, 2020

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lucavi posted:

yeah this is the kind of content people outside of goons want to see!

I joined SA because of all of the quality photoshop content. I didn't even care about posting much but I figured I was so entertained that maybe I could throw in $10.

Fortunately for you all, I post all the time now.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Hihohe posted:

I feel like weve lost a lot of creative people over time. Posters either moved on to better things or turned out weird and were driven off.
It's because people now use their mobile devices more than desktops. And you can't photoshop fucken anything on a phone. I'm sure you've seen the various attempts on social media.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I can barely autocorrect my photos on my phone.

:corsair:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

i'm only on page 2 of this thread but i have to say that this is absolutely magic. this thread needs to be goldmined and bookmarked if for no other reason than to provide an easy touchstone for people when lowtax says "man people are hating all the time for the shittiest reasons what gives" and they inevitably go "no they arent"

then we link the thread where someone got so mad over labor law in MSPaint drawings that his wife had to tell him to go the gently caress to sleep

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lowtax posted:

It's because people now use their mobile devices more than desktops. And you can't photoshop fucken anything on a phone. I'm sure you've seen the various attempts on social media.

smartphones are killing the something awful webforums

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Lowtax posted:

I do all my shops on the phone, boomer

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Kurnugia posted:

smartphones are killing the something awful webforums

Millennials are KILLING the shitposting industry!

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lol this one is underrated

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

V good but can you make his face more amorphous? Ol' muskadoo looking a bit chiseled.

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Nws stuff

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler
well well well.

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

who is this?

also :cb: lol

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
good thing everyone is working at home and can jack off while in teleconference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Lowtax posted:

It's for a front page article. Please, use your limitless artistic skills to display your representation of these wonderful men! Thank you for loving pupkin

have u ever thought about how women are wonderful too, as u beat them?