Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
If dick havers aren't supposed to wear panties then why do they have that little pouch to tuck it in to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

goethe.cx posted:

Boxer briefs are centrist. Tighty whities are authoritarian right. Boxers are authoritarian left. Panties are libertarian left. Dangling your penis through your fly while on a school playground is libertarian right.

:hmmyes:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I wore tighty whities until college, at which point I switched to boxer-briefs and have never looked back.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

goethe.cx posted:

Boxer briefs are centrist. Tighty whities are authoritarian right. Boxers are authoritarian left. Panties are libertarian left. Dangling your penis through your fly while on a school playground is libertarian right.

What about tiny high-cut g-strings?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

I. M. Gei posted:

What about tiny high-cut g-strings?

libertarian left but only about the rightmost third. past that they're considered bourgeois decadence

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I wear lefty loosies

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT
Just lol if you don't have Saxx/2under boxer briefs with a dedicated pouch built in to hold your dick and balls in place and wick sweat from between your scrotum and thighs. Also B3NTH but their name doesn't really work as a testicle joke and also the underwear is kind of lovely compared to the other two brands.

Seriously it's pricey but this poo poo will change your life.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

got some date night briefs that make my hog look real nice

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

My Shoes posted:

If I found out a guy I was dating wore those things, it'd be an instant turn off and the relationship would be over.

Also, i'm suspicious of and feel iffy about guys that have zipper fly jeans.. Why not a button fly guys?

Amish fetish, check.

I wonder if theres special amish underwear.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Boxer briefs are for virgins

Real chads wear boxers and let their cock + nuts flop around while wearing something that barely hangs on your body if you aren't wearing pants

schlong and balls don't need to be restrained and smashed up against my gunt

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
No I wear boxer briefs they are comfortable

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Toxic Mental posted:

Boxer briefs are for virgins

Real chads wear boxers and let their cock + nuts flop around while wearing something that barely hangs on your body if you aren't wearing pants

schlong and balls don't need to be restrained and smashed up against my gunt

Schlong and balls should be comfortably cupped and supported it is the boxer wearers that are virgins

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the tightness diminishes when the elastic falls off

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
I remember my dad lamented when Hanes or Fruit of the Loom or whoever started coloring the elastic band grey on their tighty wighties. He scowled and muttered, "Why do they change things" while shaking his head.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
boxers all the way

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

goethe.cx posted:

Girls are all about the button fly until it takes them 15 minutes to undo it during sex

Actually, you hold both sides, pull apart, and they all undo super quick.

Tnuctip posted:

Amish fetish, check.

I wonder if theres special amish underwear.

button up boxer briefs? :)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

My Shoes posted:

Actually, you hold both sides, pull apart, and they all undo super quick.

That's a good way to rip a button off.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Having your balls slap hard against your leg when you need to run makes boxers unviable.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's a good way to rip a button off.

I actually did rip a button off of a pair of buttonfly pants doing this when I was like 12. I was at school when it happened too, dastardly buttons!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Burt Sexual posted:

I don’t discuss my undergarments

Do not believe this. More than half of the posts in the mod forum are pics/discussion of Burt's latest underwear acquisition. The Green Spangled Banana Hammock alone accounted for 437 comments...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Burt only wears leopard print bikinis.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
burt is a snakeskin thong man. everyone knows this

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

gary oldmans diary posted:

burt is a snakeskin thong man. everyone knows this

giggity

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
I don't get the boxer-briefs thing. They're not the best of both, they're extra long briefs. If you like your pork & beans to be hugged and supported, just wear briefs. It's ok. You don't have to cover your pale and unsightly thighs, they're fine.

The whole point of boxers is to let the cock n balls be loose and hang free. They're only long to prevent said bits from hanging too low and getting exposed.

As far as I can tell boxer-briefs only exist to assuage guys who have bought into some idea that briefs are 'unmanly' or some poo poo. An invention of marketing not function.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I was told to wear briefs after MY VASECTOMY for support. After a lifetime of wearing boxers, swear to god they were more uncomfortable than literally having a knife taken to my balls.

Brief wearers (ie Briefers) make me sick!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

What kind of underwear does the Army use? They must be loving sages and scholars when it comes to chafing, especially with all the bullshit in the Middle East for the past 3 decades.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Been wearing these Buck Naked $30 boxers. Antimicrobial so I can wear them for multiple days at a time and it cuts down the swamp rear end smell like 15%

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011

PinheadSlim posted:

What kind of underwear does the Army use? They must be loving sages and scholars when it comes to chafing, especially with all the bullshit in the Middle East for the past 3 decades.

In the infantry, we mostly went free-balling commando style.

ihatechesspieces
Jan 2, 2013

Yep. Wore boxers for a short while as a teen and then decided to switch back. gently caress the haters.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Klyith posted:

I don't get the boxer-briefs thing. They're not the best of both, they're extra long briefs. If you like your pork & beans to be hugged and supported, just wear briefs. It's ok. You don't have to cover your pale and unsightly thighs, they're fine.

The whole point of boxers is to let the cock n balls be loose and hang free. They're only long to prevent said bits from hanging too low and getting exposed.

As far as I can tell boxer-briefs only exist to assuage guys who have bought into some idea that briefs are 'unmanly' or some poo poo. An invention of marketing not function.

My man! :respek:

Anyways, the best underwear is "trunks" IMO: https://www.amazon.com/Equipo-Microfiber-Brazilian-Trunks-Performance/dp/B07DMY84SS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

ihatechesspieces posted:

Yep. Wore boxers for a short while as a teen and then decided to switch back. gently caress the haters.

briefs are good; everything else feels like wearing two pairs of pants, which is pretty strange unless you're a crazy homeless person